Chapter 14

Recap:
The bottle spun around and around and landed on...me.

Maya's POV:
I smiled widely as he walked over to me. He leaned against the wall and put his hands around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and he leaned in closer. Riley's face was full of anger. Josh walked in and shed a tear. He wasn't angry, he was just sad. Really sad. I kissed Lucas's lips and felt sparks. Everyone oohed and awed as our lips connected. He kept kissing me for a minute or so until Farkle laughed, splitting us apart. He put his hand on ours and threw them up and down, like they do when you win a boxing match. He yelled, "lucaya is really everybody, lucaya is finally real." Lucas chuckled as he looked over at me with a cheeky smile. He outstretched his arm and I took his hand as we sat down. We decided to stop playing and go get something to eat in the kitchen. He tried testing out his cooking skills and tried to impress me. He cut up some strawberries and melted some chocolate chips. He made us chocolate covered strawberries and other snacks as he took my hand, leading me up to the roof of Riley's apartment. "I've been coming up here ever since Riley showed me it when I moved here." he said, turning on a switch when these beautiful white lights appeared all around me. It looked amazing up here, with the complete view of the city. He sat down and wrapped me up in a blanket. Smiling widely, he took out the strawberries and threw one up in the air. He caught it in his mouth and smirked. "You think that's cool cowboy? Watch this" I winked at him, doing what he just did. "Alright city girl, try catching this. He said, throwing a strawberry at me. It hit my nose and we laughed and continued to play our little game. We then looked out upon the city and counted the stars. He put his arm around me as I snuggled into his chest. He's amazing, he's all I've ever wanted. He smiled at me with that adorable smile of his and I knew right then, that I can't live without him in my life. Lucas Friar is the love of my life.

//admin//
Did you guys like the lucaya/laya moment there? Pretty adorable right? ☺️☺️ more to come next chapter. want a little snipit or hint of the next part? comment if you want one. ily all thanks so much for almost 700 reads! 💘