Chapter 10

Maya's POV:
Was I still in love with..Lucas?

Riley's POV:
Okay, time to break them up. I went and sat down next to Lucas on the couch and nudged Maya out of the way, forcing her to sit next to Josh. I saw him try to flirt with her, but she wasn't doing much. She looked kind of bored and unhappy. That was weird because she's usually energetic, especially during game night. Oh well whatever, she'll be fine. She has Josh now. I smiled at Lucas and he gave me a light smile back.

Maya's POV:
Oh great, I got shoved between Farkle and Josh. Don't get me wrong, they are great and all but I really wanted to be next to Lucas. Josh tried putting his arm around me so I just got up and got a glass of water. I almost dropped the glass when I felt two hands grip my waist. I smiled as I heard his deep voice whisper in my ear, "hey hart. sorry about that." gosh he was adorable, I thought to myself. "Don't worry, it's not her fault that she likes a handsome boy with great qualities" I smiled up at him, since he was a bit taller than me. "Well thank you beautiful" he smiled back and we then walked out of the kitchen together. I can't take that boys cuteness.

//Admin//
Hey guys! I haven't updated in six days due to my basketball season end king, ski trips, being sick, tests and exams, sleepovers, and snowmobiling. I'm back though and I'm on February break so I'll be updating more! 💜