Chapter 12

Riley's POV:
Alright, time to make him love me. "Hey guys! Let's play a game!" I smirked as I knew what we should play.
"What game?" Farkle asked as some of the others did the same. "Spin the bottle. Now everyone get into a circle on the floor." I said as I got an empty plastic water bottle off of the counter.
The others, also known as some random kids from their grade, aligned themselves in a circle on the carpet.

Lucas's POV:
"I wanna go first!" a boy named Jeffrey called out. He spun the bottle and it landed on Riley. She looked kind of annoyed but then he leaned over and kissed her as she kissed back. She pulled away after three seconds with a disgusted look on her face. Then it was Riley's turn to spin. She took it and spun it. It went around and around and landed on..oh great, me. (note the sarcasm) Ugh I didn't want to kiss her but I had to. She smiled and I kissed her for what lasted a second. I pulled away quickly, looking at Maya with a worried look. She just laughed a little, which was adorable by the way. Riley stormed off into the bathroom for a few minutes, but I honestly didn't care. Now it was my turn to spin the bottle and boy I hope it lands on Maya.

//Admin//
534 views thanks so much guys! 💘