Look

A hand grabbed Katsuki Bakugo's shoulder from behind, the explosive blonde had gone to check out something he'd thought he'd seen in an alley while on patrol as a work study student. "You were right, Kacchan," a soft, cold voice spoke in his ear, "I never did become a hero." Bakugo whipped around to meet souless, blood red eyes that stared at him. "I suppose I should thank you."

"N-No, you're... you're dead." Bakugo's voice shook. Izuku Midoryia had gone missing near the end of middle school, his broken body discovered weeks later by a pro who had spotted the small, pale hand under a pile of trash. "It's been three years!"

"Did I?" He looked like an older Izuku to Bakugo, save for his much paler skin, and the blood splattered across his cheek. "I find I'm missing quite a few memories of recent and past events." He pulled out a wicked looking serrated knife from his pocket and began to dance it between his fingers absentmindedly.

"De-Midoriya, come home with me." Bakugo reached out a hand but the glare he received made him take it back.

"Don't you dare be hypocrital, Katsuki Bakugo," he hissed, showing the first emotion since he'd appeared. "You don't give a damn, and it's disgusting when you try to pretend."

"I do. I've changed since... since you died. I swear. Please, come with me. Come to my hero agency." Bakugo's voice was kind and gentle, and he reached out his hand again.

"I don't think they'll like me too much," he pulled up one corner of his mouth in a grin. "I've been busy recently."

"It doesn't matter. You'll be coming in with me, and since you don't have a quirk-" Bakugo cut off as the knife bit into his palm. "Fuck!"

"I don't need one to kill a worthless piece of trash like you," he snarled. "But I've got orders not to kill you just yet. Pity, it'd bring me such great joy to hear you beg for forgiveness." He pulled out a cloth and cleaned the blade of blood.

"Who is ordering you?" Bakugo was worried, even so long after the League of Villains had become a major threat, their true leader behind Shigaraki was still unknown. And if Midoriya was now a villain... Bakugo remembered the hero notebooks the boy had always been scribbling in, he knew how detailed they would be, and how helpful they would prove.

"The Master is planning new moves, yet reveals so little information," he spoke mildly, cryptically. "I'll be seeing you around, Kacchan. Let's hope the Master lets me be the one to end your life. How poetic that would be!"

Bakugo tried to grab him, but he moved quicker than anticipated, slipping into the shadows. "Dammit!" He wrapped up his palm and damn near sprinted to his hero agency.