Made

Bakugo chased the villain down to the lobby but he was a few seconds behind. He shoved open the door in time to see a portal opening, and a figure standing over the lizard villain the sidekick had mentioned. A large pool of blood was spreading from underneath him, he had been stabbed and Asura stood with his boot on the handle, sinking it deeper into his chest.

Asura looked up at Bakugo. "Sorry to leave you such a mess... but we can't have any loose ends." He turned to flee into the portal.

"Your name is Izuku Midoryia! Your mother cries every day over your picture, do you know that?! Deku!" Bakugo couldn't help yelling.

"If it was, it no longer is," Asura replied, and the portal closed behind him.

At the League's base, he went to his knees, holding his head. "Master! It hurts..."

The doctor was immediately bustling towards him. "Come, come, we'll get that sorted out." Asura collapsed on the hospital bed after discarding his coat and turtleneck at the doctor's order.

"What's going on?" He curled up in pain.

"Your mind is trying to recall memories that are no longer there. I suspected this might happen..."

"My body hurts, my-my heart," he was grimacing, holding his ribs like he'd been kicked.

"That is merely physical memories, Asura. That hero student bullied you during your childhood. That pain is not real, let it go." The doctor slipped an iv into his arm, attached electrodes to his chest and neck. His computer screen flashed as information on the young man was fed to it.

"I...I want to kill him," Asura's voice dropped into a growl, "I want to rip open his veins and feast on his life force!" He stopped writhing, raising his head and looking at the doctor with slit pupiled glowing red eyes. He was panting for breath, the sound distorted by the large serrated fangs that had replaced his canines.

"Ah, there we go. Master, his hunger has awoken." He flicked his fingers at the young man, who obeyed the order to lay down properly. His nails had grown as well, the tips of his fingers gone black. 

"Good. Asura, I heard you killed Spinner?"

"The heroes knew my name. Not the one that to-be hero called me, they knew the name Asura Blood. I spoke of it to no one. One of the sidekicks revealed it was Spinner who spoke too much. So I killed him."

"I accept that answer. After all, I ordered you not to identify yourself just yet. I'm curious, what set off your pain?"

"He called me Deku." Asura hissed quietly. "I hated it so much, but I was never strong enough to make him stop."

"Now you are. Do not fear, I have my plans, but when they're over, I will allow you to kill him."

"Thank you, Master."

"Doctor, attend to him."

"Yes. Asura, you will begin to feel hunger soon. We prepared for this, but until we're sure you won't kill anyone feeding, you will have to come to me for meals."

"Yes, Doctor."