It's

Bakugo woke to his phone ringing in the morning. He rolled over and answered it. "What?"

Tensei Iida's voice made him sit up straight. "Did you forget you were supposed to report on the meeting after your patrol? And that school started an hour ago? My little brother just called me very concerned that no one had seen you since yesterday."

"Oh, uh. Sorry sir, I got sidetracked during patrol. I'll be there after school." He hung up and threw off the covers, disoriented when he realized he wasn't in his bedroom until he remembered Asura. He turned and saw messy green hair peeking nearly hidden by the way he'd thrown the sheets. "Asura."

"Mm?" One pale hand pulled down the comforter and Bakugo was met with an adorable sleepy face that reminded him of the sleepovers they used to have. Asura yawned with a sound akin to a kitten and blinked up at him. "What is it, Kacchan?"

"I gotta go, and as I have to check out, so do you." Asura sat up and ran a hand through his already disastrous hair, the movement revealing his neck and shoulders were peppered with small bites. "How.. far did we go last night?"

"Mm, I don't quite remember," he laughed softly. "Are you that concerned about your innocence?"

"Shut up," Bakugo flushed. He inspected himself in the mirror, there was fewer marks on him, but one deep puncture that had already started to heal. Asura sleepily hugged him from behind, tracing the line of his vein up his neck. When his tongue swept over the site two things happened, he felt a rush of pleasure, and the wound healed instantly.

"It was quite like getting drunk, but a thousand times better, and no hangover," Asura nipped his earlobe. "It's an experience I'd be more than happy to repeat."

"Me too. How long do you think I need to recover?" Bakugo tried to hide his enthusiasm, but Asura laughed.

"I'm sure I don't know. Why don't you text me when you feel up to it? Fresh blood is so much more satisfying, and the side effects very enjoyable." They parted ways, Bakugo rushing to school where he was suddenly glad he kept a second uniform.

"You're late," Aizawa glared at him. The explosive blonde merely scratched the side of his neck.

"I wasn't at home, so I didn't have an alarm." Mina was the first to notice the hickies.

"You weren't at home, cuz you got laid?!" Her eyes were sparkling, begging for a new ship.

"Oi! Shut up, extra! That's none of your damn business!" Bakugo stalked to his seat and sat down. The rest of the school day was boring, as expected. It took most of his self control not to pull out his phone in class and text Asura. 

Ingenium merely let Tenya lecture him on the dangers of not letting anyone know he'd left patrol early, gone off without telling anyone, and shirking his duty as a hero in both regards, which they both viewed as punishment enough. Tenya had only gotten more stiff necked in the intervening years since Tensei had become wheelchair bound.