Do

The heroes working at several different agencies were called together for a routine cooperation meeting, Tensei Iida sent Bakugo in his place alongside the sidekicks as a learning experience.

After it was over, he was scheduled for patrol and he started with meeting a few kids who wanted his autograph.

"I wanna be like you one day!" One easily excitable boy told him.

"I'm gonna be the number one hero, but if you're lucky, you can be my sidekick," Bakugo ruffled his hair.

He froze as a cold voice spoke from behind him. "If only you'd been like this when we were kids, Kacchan." The kids ran away happily with their prize of the signed poster as Bakugo stood and turned.

Asura stood there, hands in his long coat pockets. Bakugo sighed. "I was worried about you, where have you been?" He didn't answer. "Do you want to grab lunch with me?"

"I don't eat."

Bakugo frowned. "Everyone needs to eat, what are you talking about?"

"My sustanence is not food," Asura sighed. "Master did not trust me not to eat... some one."

"....Hold on, back up. What the-" He watched Asura open his mouth, his eyes going slit pupiled at the same time a double set of fangs slid out of his gums.

"Still want to grab lunch?" His voice was distorted by the new teeth.

"Izuku... what happened to you?"

"I died." Asura turned and walked away. It took Bakugo a second to comprehend what he said and catch up.

"What? Please, talk to me."

"I asked the master many questions. About my missing memories, you, my quirk. Izuku Midoryia committed suicide, but somehow survived his 'swan dive off the roof'. He was discovered by Dabi and brought to the doctor. He died in that lab, and I was woken."

"This doesn't make any sense, please!"

"Don't you get it, Kacchan?" Asura pinned him with a cold glare. "I'm a nomu."

Bakugo froze. "No, no, it's not possible."

"Don't be stupid," Asura walked on. "You know it's the truth. I was created from the body of Izuku Midoriya. My memories aren't missing, some of his remain. I am not the boy you once knew, and once bullied."

"Yes, you are. Please, let me help you. I'm sorry for everything, let me make things right."

Asura slowed. "I'm not sure that's possible. Every part of me hates you."

"I know. And I don't expect you to forgive me. But please, let me try?"

"What could you even do?" Bakugo was silent for a moment. "You don't know, because there hasn't been an intelligent nomu before. You have no idea what I require for nutrition, or how to treat me should I become injured."

"I can't leave you in their hands! No, come with me, please."

"Who said I was free to leave?!" He yelled, then stopped himself and let out a deep breath, returning to his flat tone of voice. "I don't have a choice. Disobeying is not an option, and the master's orders are very clear."

"Then why did you come talk to me, that night. I assume that wasn't part of your orders?"

"I am at liberty to follow my orders in the way I best decide. Mine that night were to kill no more than my tasks demanded. You were merely lucky."

"And today? Now?"

Asura glanced at him and gave a chilling smile. "A distraction, of course."