Katsuki

Bakugo had a bad feeling, but before he could do more than turn, Asura had wrapped an arm around his neck from behind and dragged him into a nearby alleyway out of sight. His grip on Bakugo's shoulder was firm but not painful, yet ice cold. 

"What are you planning to do?" He demanded, knowing Asura was stronger just by holding him.

"A bit of intimidation, bit of information gathering, you know. There's a traitor in your midst, but they seem to think if they ignore us, we'll just forget. It's time to check in."

"Izu-"

"My name is Asura."

"Asura, sorry. Why have you corner me? You're obviously the greatest threat amongst the villains."

"Why thank you. It just so happens... you were deemed the greatest threat amongst the heroes," he chuckled. "Mm, you really do smell like caramel. Being this close to a living human is driving my senses crazy. The master forgot to warn me how appealing the sound of a beating heart would be."

"Can you... feed from anyone? And leave them alive?" Bakugo asked slowly, an idea forming in his head.

"Anyone, yes. Leave them alive, I suppose it would depend on the time between, how... hungry I was. I've been sustained on bagged blood so far, cold and unappetizing."

"How often do you need it?"

"Hm, I'd say a pint every week and half, more if I'm injured. Why do you ask?"

"I don't want to be your enemy, Asura. And well, if it'll help you trust me, you can feed from me."

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure I heard that right. Are you, Katsuki Bakugo, giving me permission to put you in a vunerable position and at a disadvantage?"

"Don't.. put it like that. But yeah, I guess." He supressed a shiver as he felt Asura's barely warm breath across his ear. If it helps at all, I don't care. Please, come back with me. Asura's tongue traced a line down his neck, cold hand moving to hold his jaw. 

Suddenly Asura let him go and draped his arm over one of Bakugo's shoulders. "Man, you were really going to let me bite you, how bizarre you've gotten." But he seemed more relaxed, resting his chin on the other shoulder.

"Aren't you?"

"It's... not exactly something you want to do in a dirty, open alleyway, and I can only feed from your neck if I'm in front of you. I can't feed from behind with your hero suit on." He chuckled.

"O-oh. Then... you won't want to go anywhere near heroes, and probably won't let me near any of the villains, uh.. why don't we find somewhere in neutral territory?"

"You're really serious," Asura raised one eyebrow at him. "I always thought you stubborn, but suicidal.. no, not at all. You realize I've never fed from a living human, right? You're willing to take the chance that I might lose control?"

"Yes. I want you to be able to trust me. To realize I have changed, and I mean my word."

"Alright," he tucked a piece of paper into Bakugo's pocket. "Choose somewhere quiet."