Ch.2 Dead

Quick warning : there will be violence and killing. You know this chapter will be rather bloody you have been warned

Erin's Pov

I was at my locker when this big of decided to come up to me and insulted my husband, Levi Ackerman.
"You know Levi sucks ass, right? "

As soon as I heard that menacing sentence be spat from his mouth I immediately went into attack mode.

After a bit of fighting on the ground we both stood up, ignoring the crowd surrounding us. I screamed, "YOU DAMN TRAITORS. " And punched him square in the nose, and he passed out.
𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠.

But sadly *sniff* as soon as I began to celebrate my victory a teacher came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god is he okay?" I heard the women monitoring my detention say to the other person on the phone. I could hear the other person respond but I couldn't understand the person.
𝙐𝙜𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣!

"Okay I'll be there in about thirty minutes. " She told the person on the opposite side of the phone.

"I'll be back soon. Don't try to pull anything." She glared at me then bolted out the door.

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙? 𝙊𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄'𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙮/𝙣.

Anime Week - Hey how is you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour of me just sitting there rewatching Hunter x Hunter I got a text from Iris.

The little mermaid- Hey wanna hang out at hill?

(The hill is a huge ass hill behind our neighbor hoods park.)

Anime Weeb - Of course!! I mean i have nothing better to do, so I'll gladly bust out of prison (aka school) to meet up with you.

The little mermaid- Great see you there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sneaking threw a window out a prison I immediately began my journey to the hill. 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙞𝙛 𝙮/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. 𝙊𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I got to the hill I saw Skylar there she was laying there letting her face soak up the sun light but no sign of Iris.

"Hey sky, where's Iris?" I asked but she didn't respond she just continued to lay there peacefully. "Hey Skylar. " I began to shake her a bit but she wasn't waking up, she's passed out.

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡?

But then I felt a hand grab me and put a rag with some kind of gas on it over my mouth and nose. I tried to fight back, to get away but what ever was on the drag was making me feeling tired and drowsy. "She's mine." I heard the person say, with venom dripping from their mouth right before I passed out.