ch. 21 Found (last chapter)

Your pov

God I'm bored out of my mind, I can't fuckin' do anything. Iris has been gone for about an hour, I'm scared to try and leave because what if she catches and also I kinda don't wanna leave her. Is that weird?

Iris is shopping she told me she's buying me more clothing, she bought me a new pair of jeans like two days ago, how she knew my size is beyond my knowledge. I wonder if someone will find me, and take me home, but what will happen to Iris, will she go to prison? A pych ward? Will she be put to death? I hope nothing bad. "I'm back." I heard from the hall. Iris walked in with two bags one with food the other with clothing.

"I bought ice cream." She told me. "What kind?" I asked. '' chocolate." I smiled.

__________________

A couple hours into the night we heard a loud bang, we scrambled to our feet. "Y/N!" I heard someone scream. "Y/N!"

"Miss Y/L/N please step back."

"NO, I NEED TO FIND MY SISTER!" Storm, my sister. "STORM!" I screeched back sounding like a banshee. Iris clasped her hands over my mouth. "Shh."

"Y/N, I HEAR HER." My sister and I both scream like banshees so it seems. I watched as my sister busted into the room, the cops following behind. "Iris step away." The cop told her. "No, she's mine not yours mine." She muttered her grip on my arm growing tighter. "Back away, I won't say it again." I looked over to see my sister had disappeared.

I tried to speak but was muffled by the hand over my mouth. Then I felt the hand loosen, I refused to turn around when I heard a thud, my ears hurt. I didn't look down but rather turned around. My sister had a gun, I finally looked down Iris was on the ground she was shot in the leg, whether Storm shot her in the leg on purpose or not I was still in shock that my sister shot someone.

I smiled at my sister, and ran toward her. I'm free, I'm free.

___________________________

It had been months since what happened, Iris had been sent to a pych ward, to no surprise she had some issues, then in a couple years she'll go to prison.

My sibling is off at collage, but should be coming to visit again. I heard I the door bell and rushed to the door. "MOM, DAD STORMS BACK!"

But when I opened the door it was only a package. "NEVER MIND!"

The package was addressed to me. I went and got scissors, and opened it up. "No no no no. Oh please God no."

In the box with Storms head, and a note, that said.

"I'm coming my love."

🎉 You've finished reading Cʀᴀᴢᴇᴅ Lᴏᴠᴇ // 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 [𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗑𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅] 🎉