Ch.5 Psycho

So the beginning of this chapter is from Storm's perspective cause why not.

Storm's POV

  After I dropped the girls off I went over to Audrey's house to see her. Her and I have been together for a while now and I'm just so glad I have her in my life.

I plugged the aux cord in and played the song "She's kinda hot" By 5 seconds of summer.

I jammed out to music the whole way there.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

After a while we decided to order pizza because why not I mean my friends just fucking died I'm not worried about my figure.

After about twenty minutes the whole thing was gone.

𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙙.

"How are you holding up y/n? "

"I don't know honestly." I replied.

Iris leaned in and gave me a hug, I feel the tears coming. "It's okay, I'm here." She said stroking my hair. She kissed on the top of the head while I continued to cry. "Y/n look at me. " I looked up into her eyes. "It's okay."

I gave her a weak smile then said. "Thank you." She grinned. "No problem, now let's head up to my room."

We walked down the hallway to get to her room, more adorable pictures of us were hung up.

As soon as we got into her bed room we got under the covers of her bed. "Why's your bed so comfy? I'm envious."

"I don't know."

"Maybe we can watch a movie." I suggested. "Sure." She reached to the bed side table, grabbed the remote, and played the Titanic on the TV on the dresser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

About thirty minutes into the movie Iris fell asleep so I decided to explore the house. The bathroom was nice so was the kitchen then I decided to head to the basement.

I was careful not to make any noise. When I got there I saw something odd. There was pictures of all of us girls but Rin and Skylar's faces were crossed out in red marker.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠.

I look around a bit more, a couch, chairs. Then I noticed another room. There was a bulletin board. There was pictures of Sky, and Rin. There was a file, I opened it and found pictures of me taken with out me know, there was one of me in the shower, one of me reading and many others.

𝙄𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙀?!?!

Then on the table I saw skylar's and Erin's phones. 𝙄𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩-𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙠-𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙀𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢?

"I need to call the cops." I whispered to myself. Then I felt a rag go over my mouth. I tried to get out of the person's grip but I slowly began to feel dizzy.

"Oh no you don't my love."

That's the last thing I heard before I passed out.