ch.7 Answer the phone already

Storm's Pov

After I dropped off y/n I went out with my best friend McKenna.

"Girl you don't need that. " I told her. "Yes I do Storm." She fussed. "Kenna you already had brownies you don't need a cake."

"Yes I do." I shook my head and dragged her away from the bakery window. "Your rude." She pouted. I rolled my eyes. "I know."

After about ten minutes we decided to get bff tattoos because why not.

"Hello I'll help you in a moment. " The worker said. I nodded. "Is this gonna hurt?" Kenna asked. "Maybe I'm not sure."

We just shrugged. "Okay you girls can follow me." The worker said once she got done with her other client.

"Okay so we want bff tattoos." I told her showing her a picture of it.

(This is what they want)

"Got it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my GOSH I LOVE THESE." Kenna squealed. I smiled and said. "Me too girly." We just laughed.

"I need to show y/n."

Thunder Storm- Y/N , KENNA AND I GOT TATTOOS. WANNA SEE?!?!

"Wait why asked just send her a picture of it." I gave Kenna a solemn look. "She just lost two of her best friends so I'm trying to be nice."

"Right I forgot, sorry."

"It's okay."

"Can I spend the night a your house?" Kenna asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had agreed to her spending the night. My parents are out so Kenna and I are watching a movie.

"Hey did y/n ever respond?" She asked. "No, which is odd because she usually responds immediately. I'm gonna call her."

Incoming call from: ☆☆Storm◇◇

The phone rang for awhile but she never answered.

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while my phone was broken so yeah