Ch.9 I wanna go home

I hated the fact that I was here. I just wanna see Storm again, I miss them so much. I've been here for 10 days already.

I'm so scared. Iris comes in the morning and feeds me, then she hangs around for hours and we have a one way conversation (meaning she does most of the talking) then she meets up with my family pretending to help them look for me, my family all ready called the cops and missing person posters are already up.

Iris's cover story is that we got a fight and I said I was going home, she claimed she tried to stop me but I wouldn't listen and that she hasn't heard from me.

Then she comes back home, and talks to me again. She kisses me whenever she likes, on the head, lips, and cheek.

At night she puts blankets on the couch, untied me but puts hand cuffs on my wrists. Then she cuddles me, then in the morning it's right back to the chair.

I don't know how much longer I can take this. I'm gonna go fucking insane.

Someone save me please, please, but I don't think it's gonna happen any time soon.

I wonder how mom and dad are holding up, I miss them too.

Also I've decided. I fucking hate that bitch Iris, I hope someone finds me and she goes to jail for the rest of her fucking life because she's a shit person.

Hey it's me, the author, again. I know that what y/n said seemed kinda harsh or maybe you didn't think that who knows but I just needed to show that shE'S PISSED OFF TO THE FUCKING MAX.