ch. 17 Sad Song Playlist

Storms POV

  I'm exhausted, I just wanna get Y/n back. When the cops got to Iris's house the found no car and no Iris or y/n, clothing was gone. They got away, I wish I would have reacted differently maybe I would have been able to convince Iris to bring them back, oh who am I kidding that would have never worked.

I got up from the bed and grabbed my phone, pluged in my headphones, and played my sad song playlist as basic as that sounds. The first song that played was called hold on.

"Hold on I still want come back I still need you." The song is about someone trying to kill themself  I'm pretty sure. I covered my self up and cried and cried. "Why, Why did she have to take my sister. She my sister then pretended to help us find her. Why?"
Finally after a while I fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I next morning I woke up to someone knocking on my hotel rooms door. I look through the peep hole and saw room service. I let her in and I went to the hotel gym. I just hope it's distract me. I'm just so tired of this I absolutely hate not having y/n.

I worked out for about 20 minutes before I went back to my room. I was breathing heavily and I was sweaty, hey it distracted me. Now I was even more exhausted though.