ch.11 Good Behavior

Your pov

I've gotten so bored just sitting here all day I mean while Iris is gone I just sit here left with my thoughts. I just want to go home. I miss my family, but I mean if I die here atleast I'll get to see Rin and Skylar.

I miss them to, they didn't deserve to die. They deserved much better than that. I struggled as my wrists began to burn as the ropes run against my skin.

"FUCKING DAMN IT! FUCK MY LIFE, SOMEONE KILL ME ALREADY KILL ME BITCH!" I screamed. Then I heard someone coming down the stairs. "I'm home my love." I watched as Iris walked towards me. "Now what was that screaming about?"

"I- well I-I got mad because the ropes are hurting me." Iris frowned. "Oh well that just won't do." She began to untie me. "Here stand up since you've been on your best behavior while you've been here I won't put hand cuffs on you but you better listen to me." She put her hand in mine and we walked to the couch. "Are you hungry?" I just nodded. "Okay I'll go make you food, but you have to come with me." We walked up stairs and she made me cereal.

"After you're done eating would you like to take a nap?"

"Yes please."

"After that you can take a shower. Sounds good?" I nodded. She smiled and kissed me on the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One hour later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, it's time for bed."

We walked over to the couch, and we layed down. Iris played with my hair, she braided my hair and kissed my head.

"Good night. "