Ch.4 Funeral

Iris ended up staying about a week because I just didn't wanna be alone. She was great company, even though we haven't discussed what we are yet, but Iris was in the kitchen currently.

But anyways the funeral is tomorrow and I-I just hate the fact that I have to go because if I go that mean there really dead. (By the way Skylar and Rin were cremated and their funeral is joint)

At this time I'm making sure the dress I'm gonna where is fine.

(This is how I imagined the dress)

I looked it over about six times. 𝙐𝙜𝙝 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚.

That moment I began to cry. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙. 𝙊𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙨𝙝.

I cried and cried until my sister walked in the room. "Hey are you ready to- oh come here." Storm sat on my bed and gave me a hug, and I continued to cry. "It's okay, it's okay. " Storm said in attempt to sooth me.

~~~~~~~

   After I got dressed and put on makeup Storm drove Iris and I to the funeral. When we got there we immediately went and found Skylar's and Ron's parents. "Hey girls I'm so glad you could make it." Skylar's dad welcome trying to hold back tears.

"Well t-thank you for inviting us." I thanked as I tear ran down my cheek. Erin's mom pulled me into a hug. "Oh it's gonna be okay sweetie."

I pulled away a gave her a weak smile before we went and took our seats.

~~~~~~~~~

After we watched the ashes be  buried in a coffin six feet under, Storm took us out to get food. I got a burger, Iris got a salad and Storm got raspberry tea.

While I was eating something was bothering me. It was the fact that Iris didn't cry at all she didn't even shed one tear, but maybe I'm just over thinking it.

"I'll be right back Audrey's calling me." Storm informed us as she got up while answering her phone.

"So y/n I was wondering if you'd like to come stay over at my house for a night or two."

"I would love to Iris. "

We smiled at each other than proceeded to finish our food.

~~~~~~~~~

When we got done eating Storm dropped us off at Iris's house. Once we got inside I noticed a picture of her and I hanging on the wall.

𝘼𝙬𝙬𝙬 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚