Wet Dream - Lemon

Your parents went out for the weekending. Being seventeen you had no worried about staying home alone. You grab your one piece manga you been reading for while. You're on the part where you're meeting Law for the first time. As you read a little bit you yawned it's was little after one in the morning you close your manga. Then placed it down on the nightstand next to your bed you fallen asleep. You started to dream very strange like as you was in the One Piece World itself.

~Dream~

You woke up in some medical bed you had bandages around your arm it's seem like you gotten into small knife fight with some pirates. You have no clue where you are. As the steel door open it's relived a tall man with yellow and black hoodie with a fluffy hat on his head. "Your wake now." He walked over to you then check out your wound to make sure you're alright. "The bleeding stop. You should be fine. My crew founded you laying in the middle of the forest on the island." He explained. "T-Thank you for saving me.." You smiled at the man. "Rest, I'll give you some food later." With that he left the room letting you sleep.

Week a later you was helping out the crew with lunch. Law was planning dropping up off at the next island they'll be arriving in few days. You made some food you called everyone for lunch all but the captain. "Y/N-san? Can you give this to the captain?" Shachi asked as you nod then pick up the tray then heads to the captain's office you knocked on the door. "Come in." As you open the door you notices Law sitting at his desk working on some papers. "I have your lunch, Law." You placed the tray down on the desk.

Before you can walk out of the room Law grabs your arm then pulled you into his arms. You was confuse until he placed his lips on your. Your eyes widened you did not want fight back he licked the bottom of your lips. You did not open your mouth he grabs your ass cause you to yelp once your month was open he slides his tongue in your mouth. Making it his own. You fight with your tongue his won, Leaving a drool on your mouth. He smirked at your reaction. "I been wanted do that for while.. How about you join my crew?" He asked with small smirk. You blushed then nodded your head. "Alright, I be glad too." You smiled as you kissed him he kissed you back with all of the love he poured into it.

As you finished with lunch you told the crew you was going stay they're very happy with the news they decided to have a party. Those guys do anything have a party. You giggled only people that wasn't drinking was you and Law. You wanted take a bath to relax before bed you head to your bathroom you grabs some clothes from your closet before you can go inside the bathroom. Law was standing in the doorway. "Yes captain?" You asked he entered the room then locked it behind him. You blinked as he walked over to you then pushed you up against the wall. He attacked your neck leaving love bites on your neck and shoulders.

He slipped his hand inside your jumpsuit feeling your breast. He unzipped the suit reliving your bra and panties. You blushed he smirked before rolling his fingers on your hard nipples making you moan. He licked your lick before kissing you he slipped his other hand into your panties rubbing your folds. You was ready wet. You can't help it but moan his name couple of names he pushes your legs apart as he rubbed himself on you. You can feel his hard member through his pants. You can't help it as you reached over to his pants you unbutton his pants and unbelted them before you can pull them down.

He pick up up then carried you to his bed he removed his pants along with his hoodie. He removed your suite and your bra. He removed your panties then throws them off somewhere in the room. He kissed your stomach your face was all red and you feel the heat on your face as he pick up your legs then placed them on his shoulders. He started to lick you this left you in moaning mess. "L-Law! I-I'm going..." You cum on his month he smirked before sliding his finger into your wet pussy. Pumping you in and out he wanted make sure you're ready for him. "Cum for me..." He stared at you with his sliver eyes as you cum for the second time. He removed his boxers he placed his tip at your core before pushing himself into you. You screamed in pain yes you're a virgin. Law knew this also he kissed your tears. "It's going be alright.." You wrapped your arms around him.

Once he started trust you in and out. You moaned as he started to trust you faster and harder. "LAW!" You shouted his name. "Y/N!" He shouted back he was close he feel his cock twitched inside you. Your walls clamp around his member you dig your nails into his shoulder as he cum inside you. He pulled himself out then fallen on the other side of the bed. You cuddled up against his chest. As you fallen asleep. 

~End of Dream~

You woke up with a red face. Was that was dream?! It felt so real! You felt wet down there you blushed deeply. You stared at the clock it's was six in the morning. You wanted sleep little bit more before you can fall back to sleep. You felt weight on the other side of your bed. You thought it's was your cat you looked over only see a tattoo man in your bed. This man look like Law. He open his eyes then smirked at you. "What do you think you can get away from me? Y/N-ya?" He pulled you back into his arms pulling the blanket over both you. 'This have to be a crazy dream!' you thought before fallen back to asleep with Law in your arms.