Underwater Adventures

You put on your diver equipment on you even had your underwater camera you study on Marine Life since you small child you wanted study on more fish. You all ready as you jumped off your boat into the water below. You though the Florida Keys would be perfect place to study on the fishes since it was closer to the topical islands. As you swim through the water taken pictures of the fishes with your camera as you notices an underwater cave with other sea life on your mind you entered the cave going through some bright light that wasn't normal.

As you swim out of the cave you in deep part of the sea as this yellow submarine in the water just sitting still in the water. You blinked as you notices familiar jolly roger on the side of the submarine also. 'That look like the Heart Pirates Ship...' you thought you swim over to the submarine as you gotten close to the window inside was an male who was sitting in an chair drinking coffee or something hot. When he look up then notices you he was shocked to see someone like you underwater. 'Where did she came from?!' he thought be staring through the window he never seen anyone who beautiful before your (h/l) and (h/c) flowing in the water.

You waved before leaving. "Wait!" He shouted you can't hear him shouting. "Damn it! Penguin! Sail the ship! Follow that women!" He shouted from his office. His crew mate followed his captains orders as they followed you into the same cave. They surface as you did also you climbed out of the water removing your breathing piece from your mouth. "Where am I?" You asked yourself. "Grand line." As the captain of the submarine walked out. "Oh I thought so." With an smile. "Why are you diving those waters? Who are you?" he asked. "My name is Y/N. I study on Marine Life." You explained. "Interesting..." He smiled at you as he walked off his ship.

"Are you Trafalgar Law right?" You asked. "You know me?" He asked. "I do. It's long story." You said removing the tank off your back. "Do you dive a lot?" He asked. "I do. I was just taken pictures of fish. I came cross that cave.. That how I ended up  here." You explained you removed your wet suite as you relived your (f/c) bikini under it. "I can use someone like you in my crew. Join me?" He asked with an smirk. "Do you want a normal girl in your crew?" You asked. "Yes. I don't care if you're normal or not." He stared at your camera before taken it. "Hey!" You pouted.

"Be mine marine biologist.." He said before helping you up to your feet. "Oh fine. I'll join your crew captain." You grab your things then heads inside the ship.

~~~~~~~~~

Been two months since you joined Law and his crew. Today was your turn to cook dinner you love to cook also. Since you been study on sea kings lately Law like having you around also. You made dinner as the crew stormed into the dinning area. "Where is the captain? You asked. "He studying." Shachi said. ."I'll bring his dinner to him." As you grabs an plate of food for the captain then heads to his office. You knocked on the door. "Captain? I have your dinner" You answer from behind the door. "Come on." He said be open the door as you walked over to his desk then placed the plate down. As you about to leave he grabs your hand. "Wait.." As you stared at him. "What is it?" You asked.

"Are you doing alright? I know I haven't been able to talk with you lately." He said. "I'm fine Captain." You ensure Law with an smile. "Call me Law when you're alone." You blinked. "But everyone else call you captain." You said. "Your different Y/N." He pulled you into his lap. You blushed you had an crush on your captain even know you might think he did not feel the same way. "Your only person that make me feel different." He stared up at you as you blushed before he kissed you. "I love you Y/N" As you kissed back. "I love you too Law." With an shy smile on your face.