I'm Dead?

Last thing you remember was crossing the street to meet with your friends then sudden you hit by an car. You taken the hospital you laying in the bed on life support. Your family was standing around your bed you just left your body you floating in the air now. "I'm sorry mom and dad..." You notices this cloaked figure appearing in front of you. "Come on.. I'll take you to new world." With that you left the hospital with the cloaked figure as you passed through some gates that leaded you to different world.

You glazed down as you notices Sabaody you thought you was dreaming or she was in heaven. "I want you to join that crew" The cloak figure pointed at the Heart Pirates Ship her an pirate? but she was dead right? before she can answer the cloak figure he used some type of magic on you and bought you to life in One Piece World with no memories of what happen even your family. Just your name and age you had an devil fruit in your hands also.

As you notices the three captains walking this way you figure the fights with the marines are going start soon. You started at the fruit in your hands as you eat it. You wasn't sure what type of fruit this was the fight between the marines and three captains started. You stood there for moment as you watches the fight between the captains unfolded you wasn't sure what to do.

'What am I pose to to?' you thought

Sudden you had long craws and wings even long tail as an demon would you ran at the marines slashing them up into pieces. With blood all over the place the three captains was shocked by your sudden powers. "She an devil fruit user?!" Kid asked. "Interesting she must be..." Law can't even the blood bath you created. "She taken out those marines as they're are nothing!" Luffy was grinning.

"W-What the!?' You was lose in words you blinked as Law approached you. "Your strange one.. You eat the demon demon fruit?" He heard about that fruit it's was rare as his own powers. You blinked Demon Demon Fruit? what this guy talking about? "W-What are you talking about?" You asked. "Your clueless.. And cute.. Join me.." Law taken you back to his crew you blinked as Law explained you ate an devil fruit that was rares out of them.

"I ate an devil fruit that give me powers?" You asked. "Yes. What your name" He asked. "Y/N" You give an smile. "I'm your captain, Law." He smirked at you he was liking the demon parts on you.

~*~

Two months after your crew saved Luffy from dying you was sitting on the deck of the sub as the crew was getting supplies for the long trip. Law did not understand where you came from he would ask you about your past you just keep saying 'I don't know or don't remember' He founded strange and weird. Law was sitting in his room thinking about about you what to do to help you remember. He remember he was working on something to help people with memory lost he wonder if he should test that pill on you.

He grabs the pill bottle as he open it then taken an  orange looking pill as he heads out his room then heads where you was. He give you the pill with an glass of water. "What is?" You asked. "I hoping this would help you remember." He explained. Help her remember? she blinked as she taken the pill then washed it down with the water.

After few minutes you started to feel light headed and dizzy you felt like your head going come off your shoulders. The sudden rush of the memories of her past had returned to you. How you killed in an car crash and coming to this world. "No.... NOOOOO" You screamed in pain as Law was shocked what was going on with you. "Y/N!" He catches you from fallen on to the deck.

"I -I-I remember... I died! I pose be dead! I was bought here!" You said in tears. "Dead? You look like your dead to me Y/N..." He was confuse. "I-I-I I was killed in car crash... I died from my injury  back in the hospital." You explained again. "W-What? Y/N calm down!" He pulled you into his arms. "Even that was case.. I'm not going let you died for the second time. You must had an second change at life..." He cupped your face before kissing you.

You stared at Law with an blush on your face. "I love you too much have you died on me.." He smiled before  picking  you up then carried you back to his room. He lay you down on the bed before laying beside you. "I did not mean to bring up those memories. I wanted know more about you.." He whisper. You cuddled into his chest before fallen asleep in his arms he smiled at you. "Your not going  leave my side.." As he fallen asleep himself.