ever ever after

Growing up in heart of New York wasn't easy for Y/N you're an senior in high school. You wished you can live another world. An world without rules and fun you can only dream about it. 'Come on Y/N! this not Disney!' you signed as you walked inside the coffee house order your coffee. You put your ear buds into your ears as you listened to 'Ever Ever After - By Carrie Underwood'

Ever ever after...

Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true
Deep down inside we wanna believe they still do
And a secret is taught
It's our favorite part of the story
Let's just admit we all want to make it too

You started singing out the lyrics as you walked down the street to the park. You kept dreaming of the day seeing your prince. You give up on that dream when you turned fourteen. You just wanted fine the first guy.

Ever ever after
If we just don't get it our own way
Ever ever after
It may only be a wish away

Meanwhile in central park. There was an guy sitting on the bench near the lake he did not understand how he ended up in this strange world. What happen to his crew he figure they might be in his world worried about him. As you entered the park singing the song through your ear buds.

Start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeve
Sometimes you reach what's realest by making believe
Unafraid, unashamed
There is joy to be claimed in this world
You even might wind up being glad to be you

The strange man stared at you fact he been waiting for you for while now he smirked at the lyrics. He stood up his feet as he approached you. You most bumped into the tall male as you notices his sudden appearances. 'This guy.. Look like Law' he grabs your hand then started dancing with you as he can hear the music from your ear buds.

Ever ever after
Though the world will tell you it's not smart
Ever ever after
The world can be yours if you let your heart
Believe in ever after

You blushed as he twirled you around as you kept on singing the song.

No wonder your heart feels it's flying, your head feels it's spinning
Each happy ending's a brand new beginning
Let yourself be enchanted, you just might break through

To ever ever after
Forever could even start today
Ever ever after
Maybe it's just one wish away
Your ever ever after, yeah
Ever, ever ever after

Before you can finished it you removed your ear buds as you stared at the man before you. "Are you real?" You asked before he grabs your hand then placed on his face. "Do I feel real to you?" he asked. Before pulling you into his arms. "I was hopping you would tell me where am I?" He asked. "C/N" (Country Name) you said to him. "I figure I wasn't in my world no more..." He stared down at you with an smirk.

'I'm dreaming or did my wish came true?' you thought he leads into your as the last of the lyric played where Law can hear it.

I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss...Ohhh, for ever ever after

With that he kissed you this shocked you. "Let me help you fine your way back to your world Law." You said before kissing him back. "Good. Your coming back with  me" You blushed before he takes your hand as you  two returned to your apartment together. As you two arrived back to your place Law did not take an time pushing you onto the couch with him on top of you.

"L-Law?" You blushed deeply before he made his way removing your clothes then his own