Where My Panties?

Warning this Lemon..

"For God... Shachi.. Penguin" You just got out of the shower your clothes was missing you figure this was prank by the two pervs in the crew. You turned red you wasn't sure if you was angry or just in embarrassed. "I'm going kill those two!" You stormed out of your room still in an towel you went to the kitchen and only see Bepo and Jean. "Where are they?!" You asked Bepo did not know Jean was blushing also. "GUYS!" You roared before running out of the kitchen only to smack into your captain with your breast in between his face he was squeezing them. This cause you to blushed even deeper. "C-Captain! I'm sorry!" He stared at you with an smirk on his face. As you fallen over on top of him with your legs on his face. He started licking your wet pussy this cause you to morn. "C-Captain! Stop that!" You can't move he was holding you down on him with his other hand on your ass.

"You tasted good.." He kept on licking you as his tongue felt good he was going do it in the middle of the damn hallway! "C-C-Captain!" You close to cum he stopped before pick you up then heads back to his own room. "C-Captain! I need get my hands on Shachi and Penguin!" He stared at you for moment. "Don't worried about those two Y/N-ya." He throw you on to his bed before he started to remove his own clothes all up his boxers. He had an large boner it's was hard the moment his face connected with your breast. He started playing with your breast as he placed an finger into your wet pussy. "Law!" You morn his name he started to rub himself on you. "Fuck Law don't tease me!" You shouted.

He removed his boxers as he placed himself inside you. "AH!" You jolted in pain. "Your virgin are you?" He smirked before pushing himself deeper into you. "R-right there Law!" You morn as he  went in and out of you. "Oh My God!" Only thing that left from your month as he went in harder and faster. "Damn it! I'm going too" Law was close also. "I'm also.." You both cum together he fulled his seeds inside you. As he pulled himself out then lay beside you. "I got your panties back for you." He pointed at the underwear that was on his desk. "They did take them!" You blushed before hiding your face into his chest.

"They did.. Don't worried they're not going do it again." He pulled the blanket over you then fallen asleep together.