In love with a Teacher

~Warning Lemon~

"Come on Y/N! Your going be late again! Do you have practice this morning?" Your mother called out from down stairs. As you stared at the clock it's was little after seven. "Shit!" You shouted before throwing yourself out bed then gotten dressed in your school uniform. As you grab your school bag then heads out the door without eating thing you in hurry as you approached the New World Academy. You rushed inside the girl's locker to change into your soccer uniform then grabs one of the balls then heads out into the field to practice for while. While listening to your music through your headset you did not notices someone was watching you.

This person was your Health Teacher. Every girl in the school had an crush on him teachers or students you never shown your feelings for him even you had an crush on him also. Who wouldn't he was good - looking guy but he had feelings for you since last year. He pose not show them around the school it's was forbidden for an student and teacher to fall in love. He smirking at you as you kick the soccer ball around on the field. "Y/N!" Your best friend Nami shouted at you as she came running into the field you just finished up with the warm up.

"Nami! morning!" You smiled at her as sweat dripped down your face. Nami stared over at the fence between the walkaway and field she thought she saw someone watching you. "Let get change and we can go class." With that you pick up the ball then heads back inside the building changing out of your soccer uniform into your school uniform. You and Nami went to your morning classes together. You had an free period since Nami and her group had to go different class before lunch.

You walked passed Trafalgar 's classroom he was grading papers from last night homework he did not have any lessons right now? maybe it was good time to return that book to him. You study on the human body to became an doctor yourself before you can knock on the door. Some random fangirl pushed you out of the way. You landed on your bottom. The stupid girl was older and higher classman then you was. Fact you just an second year she was an third year. You only seventeen and she was eighteen. You watches the fangirl annoyed the hell of Law with bento box she made for him.

'Why did I think I had an chance? She much prettier then me...' You thought before standing up from your spot

~Law's POV~

I was just sitting at my desk grading papers as I catched an familiar figure walked passed my classroom. That girl was in his afternoon classes he did not understand why she made him feel different then others in this place. Before I can get up some random fangirl pushed the one I love out of the way onto the ground only to some up to him with an bento box. "You just pushed another student." I said. "So she not pretty anyway! eat my lunch I made for you!" The girl said with an shy smile. I sighed before removing my glasses then placed them on the desk. "No. I don't want it. You need go and get to your classes." I said before standing up then walked out of the classroom.

"Where did she go?" I asked myself he  notices you running down the hallway in tears I cased after her.

~back to you~

'Baka Baka!' you thought as you ran down the hallway you felt someone grab you then pulled you inside one of the empty classrooms. "Y/N-ya?" You turned around as you faced your teacher with tears in your eyes. "T-Trafalgar." You shattered his last name he placed his hand to your face as he wiped the tears from your cheek. "She means nothing to me." He whisper as he leans into you before kissing you as you grabs the desk behind you to keep yourself from falling. He pulled away. "I love you. I been in love you with you since you in my class last year." He sat you up on the desk as he removed your top leaving you in your bra.

He smirked at the look on your face he knew you are virgin he started kissing down your neck leaving marks on your neck as he sucked on your collarbone. "Trafalgar!" You morn his name he stared up at you. "Call me Law." He wanted you to call him by his first name. His hand reached under your skirt rubbed against your panties. "Your ready this wet?" He smirked before removed your bra the cold air touched your bear chest. He started play with your breast. "They're soft.." He smirked before licking the nipple of your right breast. His finger rub against your pussy making you morn his name.

The bell ring. "I-I'm going be l-late..." Only words you can speak out of your mouth. "Don't worried about it. I'm sure your teacher would understand." He did not want you to leave him he removed your skirt as it dropped to the  ground now you in your underwear. He pick you up then carried you over to the teacher desk then lay you down on top of it. He climbed on top of you as he started kissing you again using his tongue you morn in pleasure he removed your underwear as he rubbed his index finger over your bud before sliding into you. This cause you to morn little louder he was now fingering you.

"Law! I'm going too" He pulled away from her with an smirk he removed his shirt reliving his inked chest you blushed deeply as you ran your hand through his chest he morn as he felt your  hot sweaty hand against him. You notices he had an large bugle in his pants also you reached for his belt as you unbuckled it  then unbutton his pants. You removed his boxers his large friend spring up he had other friends with him. You stroked his cock he morn as you placed your mouth on his cock licking the tip of it as you rubbed his balls. "Fuck!" He grabs hold of your locks of your hair as he pushed you down onto his cock into your throat. You started to gag then you kept on stroked whatever you can't fit in your mouth.

"I'm going cum!" Without warning he cum into your mouth leaving white liquid down your mouth. As you pulled away from him he placed himself in front of you before pushing himself into your core. "Oh My God!" As he started trusting you in and out. "Your so tight." He pushed himself deeper into you you had tears in your eyes. "It's going be alright in moment." After while all you felt was pleasure from him. "Oh Law!" You morn his  name as he pick up faster and harder. "R-Right there!" He founded your G-spot he kept hitting it over and over again.

"Law! I'm going too!" He pulled you up on him. "Me too." As you both cum at the same time. He removed himself from you before kissing you deeply. "I love you Law." He help you get dressed as he dressed himself. "I love you too.." He help you down off the deck then left the classroom together.

~Bonus Ending~

Your finally an third year student. You kept your relationship with Law a secret for long time. Now you set to finished high school now you went to Law's classroom he wanted to talk to you about something. "Law?" You called out he was grading papers from an test he give out today. "Y/N-ya. Come here." You walked over to him as he pulled you into his lap. "What is it?" You asked as he pulled out an drawer he pulled out an small box from the drawer.

"I want you to my wife and be with me forever." He asked as he open the box inside was an ring. "Marry me?" He asked. Nami was watching from the doorway. "I knew it!" This cause you to jump out of Law's lap. "N-Nami! Don't scare me!" You blushed. "Yes I'll married you Law." As Law placed the ring on your finger before kissing you on the lips. "We need go out and have an party!" Nami dragged you away with her. "Nami! I'll see you later Law!" You waved before disappearing with Nami.

"Her friends are crazy. But I love her." Law chuckled before staring down at your own test papers. He smiled there was few answers wrong but it's was enough to pass his class. "Only you Y/N-ya.." He notices the little note in the corner of the paper. 'Don't get angry with me.. I try my best to force on this test. I can't stop staring at you. If i failed. I'll take retest! Your lover Y/N' he laughed at the note