High Surfing

It's was late in the afternoon an young women with (H/L) and (H /C) was riding the large waves in the sea. You been an top surfer for long time as you ride through the waves you did not see the yellow submarine that was docked in the middle of the water. You smacked into the side of the ship this cause you to fall off your surfboard into the ground there was an panic polar bear along with an other guy with an hat on his head that said 'Penguin' on it. "AH we hit an pretty girl!" The guy it's was Bepo fault that he bought the ship up.

"Miss! Are you alright?!" Bepo shouted down at you as you clung to the surfboard. "That hurt.. Huh? I'm fine!" You notice this was an pirate ship you never seen an pirate ship up close before again there wasn't many pirates that come out here anyway. "You guys pirates?" You asked Penguin blushed at you then nodded his head. "We're! Do you need help?" He asked. "No I just out here catching waves.. The island is over there. You can dock your ship there." You explained before going back into the water.

The yellow sub heads to the island they wanted to know who you was. They figure you must be an surfer. They never seen anyone like you before. "I wonder who that girl was" Bepo asked himself as Penguin stared at Bepo."I have no clue she very cute." He blushed They both notices an poster for an surfing tournament on it. They notices Y/N on it you was the top surfer in the island. "She the championship!?" Both Bepo and Penguin shouted as there Captain came up behind them. "That girl is an surfing championship? Interesting.. We should stay the tournament is tomorrow." Law smirked before heading to the bar with his crew.

~At the Surfing Tournament~

"Welcome! This the 10th Surfing Tournament! We have our last years champion! Y/N!" The guy shouted through the mic. You waved at the people who was on the beach you spotted the two guys from the other day. The guy with the tattoo's must be their captain? you never seen an good - looking guy before. As the tournament started the winner would get to race with her in the water.

You sat on the chair watching the people surf but the heart pirate captain was staring at you with an smirk on his face. Thinking of an way to have you join his crew. It's was down to you and final person you and final person head into the water. Started to surf through the water with high waves you knew this was high surf this can be dangerous for any surfer. One of the large waves cause you to get pulled under the water you lost your surfboard the person who was in the finals was screaming your name.

This cause Law to panic he can't go into the water he was an devil fruit user! "Damn it!" He can't do anything to help you. "Y/N!" The life guard shouted before jumping in to pull you out of the water. You wasn't breathing Law pushed through the people. "Move! I'm doctor!" He shouted before reaching down to start to do CPR on you. Few minutes later you cough up water. "W-What happen?" You asked. "You most drown" Law explained before frowning at you. "Are you alright?" The finalist asked. "I'm fine.. I lost the tournament." With an frown Law sighed he wanted smack you silly.

"Your life is more import then some silly tournament!" Law snapped at you you blushed at him after the tournament was over you return home to change into your jean shorts and (F/C) tank top with white sandles. As you walked out of your house only to bumped into Law's chest. "I'm sorry! I did not see you there!" You stared up at the man who saved you. "I was worried.. Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm fine now! Thank you. I own you!" He smirked before pulling you into his arms. "Then join my crew." He asked.

"Me an pirate? I don't know now to fight." You explained with an frown.  "I'll train you. Beside you don't need do those dangerous things.." He brush his finger against your cheek before leaning into you then kissed you. You was shocked by this sudden kiss also. "Your too cute also.." He whisper. "Oh fine. I'll join you captain!" With an smile he grabs your hand then heads back to the ship together. This was start of your new life.