two

- Maya POV -

"Good practice guys!" Our coach said. We just had got done with practice, which was after school everyday. "Thanks coach! See you tonight at the big game!" I say, waving goodbye. "Alright! Remember to be here around 7:00"

I nod, then I leave the building. I realized that my hands were shaking, which was weird. Maybe I'm just nervous for the big game tonight. I quickly take a few deep breaths and then I head home.

"Hey mom! Dad! I'm home!" I say, walking threw the door. "Hey sweetie, how was practice?" My mom says, entering the entry way. "It was good, I am a little nervous about the game tonight though!" I say.

"Its normal to feel nervous, Maya. It's totally okay, don't worry I know you will do great no matter what." She says. I give her a quick hug and then I rush up stairs to get started on my homework.

"Ugh, math homework...how fun!" I say to myself. I sat there, doing homework for about three hours you could say. Next thing you know, it's already 6:00. I quickly rush to grab my stuff for the game tonight and then I head out...once again.

"Are you ready for the game?" April said, as her and I were walking into the school. "I'm kind of nervous, if we don't win, this could be our last game!" I say. I was a sophomore in highschool, so I would have two more years, but I still want to win. April is a junior and hibiki is a senior. I am going to miss hibiki when she leaves, she was one of the best players and a really good friend.

I could see from afar that my very good friends, Rachel and Clara were on the bleachers....they came! I waved to them and they immediately waved back! I was so happy which all of the sudden I got a wave of confidence and I had a feeling we could actually do this.

- Mackenzie POV -

Thankfully, we made it to the game on time! I was so scared that we were going to be late, these games mean so much to me even though I haven't even met any of the basketball players yet.

The game had started, and I could see that the Doki Doki high school was going against the Heartcatch School....this will be interesting.

"I really hope they win, Davi!" I say, while watching the game. "I have a feeling they will, I mean the Doki Doki team is really good!" Davi said to me. I give her a smile and I nod.

- Maya POV -

The game had started. The coach chose me to be one of the players, and to be honest, I am in the game for the most part. I know you might be thinking, 'But Maya, don't you get tired?' I mean yeah, I do, but I'm also playing for my school,

And that school means so much to me. There has been so many memories made there, that idk if I'll be able to leave at all.

Then, I quickly learned all the players names,

Lily, Ichika, Rin, Itsuki, Iona, and many more, but those 5 were the main ones playing. I could tell that Iona was going to be in all 4 quarters of the game....like me!

The first quarter was up, we have scored 21 points and the other team scored 17.