eight

- Mackenzie POV -

Ahhh I can't stop thinking about her. She's just so kind to me and really sweet.

"What am I going to do?" I ask myself, while I was getting ready that morning.

All of the sudden, I hear my phone buzz. It was a text from Maya. She was wondering if I wanted to hang out with her today and of course I said yes.

A few minutes later, I hear the doorbell ring. It was Maya.

"H-hey!" I say, opening the door. "Hey! Want to go to the park?" Maya asks me.

"Of course!" I say.

I step out of the house and we head to the park. I felt nervous the whole walk there.

"It's so beautiful here!" Maya says. "Yeah...it is!" I say, quietly.

"Hey, you alright? Let's go sit down." Maya says. We eventually find a bench to sit at.

"What's going on?" Maya asks me. "Who? Me? Oh pfft nothing haha why?" I say, trying not to act weird.

"Because you have been quiet the whole time!" Maya says, looking at me. I stared at her eyes,

Bright pink, Super pretty eyes that I couldn't stop looking at.

"Your so pretty." I say, then I realize I said that out loud and I instantly cover my face.

"Haha thank you, but your prettier." She says. I look at her, astonished by what she said.

That's it. I cant take it. I understand that I've only known her for a few weeks, but I have an actual crush on this girl.

"Maya.." I start to say. "Yeah?" She asks, confused.

"I don't know how to say this..." I tell her. Why is this so hard.