four

- Mackenzie POV -

"Y-your not joking?" I ask, surprised. "No of course not silly, let me go get her!" The coach said.

I stood there, shaking and surprised. My heart was beating 4 times the original average heart beat. I was so nervous.

"Maya!" I heard the coach say. "Yeah coach?" Maya says. "Come here!"

I see Maya walk over to me and Davi, I stiffen up a bit. "Maya, this is Mackenzie and this is Davi, she's one of my very good friends!"

"Hey!" Maya says, waving her hand. I turn bright red, "H-hi! Y-your amazing!" I said and then instantly regret saying...UGH I'm so awkward.

"Thank you!! Your amazing too, I'm a big fan of your music!" Maya tells me. "Wait- really??" I ask her, surprised.

"Yes of course! Your so inspirational!" Maya tells me. I freak out! a famous basketball player loves my songs?!? Is this a dream come true?!

"Hey! So would you like to get a picture or a signature with Maya?" The coach asked. I turn to her, "picture definitely!!" I started to freak out all over again.

I cant believe this is really happening!! Is this a dream? Am I dreaming? Someone please tell me if this is real!!

I give Davi my phone and she takes the picture. "Thank you so much, this is a dream come true!!" I tell Maya. "Of course! I'll see you around!! Bye!!" Maya says, walking away with her coach.

"Holy cow Davi, that was amazing!" I tell her, which I keep repeating over and over again.

Later that night, I looked at the picture Davi took of Maya and I and I instantly make it my Lock Screen!!