three

- Mackenzie POV -

'It looks like they are winning so far...that's good!' I thought, even though the other team was pretty good... they didn't have Maya and Maya was such a good basketball player!

"Did you know Maya has made at least 4 baskets already?" Davi said to me. My jaw dropped, "What?!? Really?!" "Yeah, have you not been paying attention?" She asks me.

I shake my head, my face begins to get a little warm from all the embarrassment, "I have been paying attention thank you very much!" I say.

Just as I said that, Maya makes another goal! I hear the announcer go, "MAYAAAA FORRRR TWOOO!!!" The side of the bleachers I was on, all the people clapped! I decided to as well!

It was end of third....I think. I'm still learning all this basketball stuff, but Maya has made at least 10 baskets. I cant believe how many baskets she has made..I mean the quarters only last for 8 minutes.

At the start of forth, I decided to watch carefully! Doki Doki was at 46 and Heartcatch was at 34. I watch as maya makes yet another goal... holy cow she's good!

Right before the fourth quarter ended, the doki Doki side was already cheering... they knew they won! Once they won, all the doki doki players jump up and down. Then, they receive a trophy for winning! I clap with glee!

"Hey! Let's go see the head coach, my friend!" Davi says. I nod and we head out onto the court. I could see that all the players were still there, celebrating.

"Hey there!" Davi says to her friend! "Hey! How's it going?" She asks. They talk for a while..which is typical of Davi. I decided to just look around the gym.

"Oh yeah also, Mackenzie is such a big fan of Maya haha!" Davi says. I turn to her in embarrassment, "DAVI?!" I try hiding my red face. "Oh yeah! She's amazing! Let me introduce her to you!" She says to me.

I...introduce....m..me...to...maya?!?