six

- Mackenzie POV-

It was two days after Maya and I following eachother on Instagram. I was watching Maya play basketball.

I wanted to be supportive, so Davi agreed to taking me to one of her practices.

I listened to what the coach had to say to the players,

"Listen up! When the other team comes near you, You guys need to be ready! Maya, be sure to be near one of the best players on the other team."

From a far distance, I could tell Maya, Rachel, April, and Kelsey were all practicing at the moment.

- Maya POV-

"Okay guys, take a water break!" The coach said.

I walk over to the bench to get my water, when I see Mackenzie sitting on the bench,

"Mackenzie?!? What are you doing here?" I ask, surprised out of my mind.

- Mackenzie POV-

"I wanted to be supportive, so I decided to come watch you practice...if that's okay of course!" I ask her.

"Well of course! Your always welcome anytime!" Maya said.

I blushed a little, but I think it wasn't noticeable for Maya to notice,

"Thank you!" I say to her.

I watch her as she walks onto the basketball court again.

After practice...

- Maya POV-

"Hey! I was wondering..if you wanted to hang out?" I ask Mackenzie. She turns to look at me, "Yes! I would love that!" She says.

"Great! Want to get dinner somewhere?" I ask, nervously.

"Yes! I am up for it!" Mackenzie said, hyped.

After we left the gym, we decided to go to Chili's.

I haven't been there in a while and I think Mackenzie told me she has never tried it because she has always had the meals Davi made her or whatever her studio had.

- Mackenzie POV-

We instantly get a seat at Chili's and I immediately look at the menu.

"Everything looks so good!" I say. "Yeah, I usually get the red bean chili with a side salad, it's really good!" Maya said.

I looked for a little while until I saw a meal called Fried Shrimp with Fries.

When the waitress came, Maya said what she wanted and I did as well.

A few minutes later our food comes,

"Woah! This looks so good!" I say in amazement. "It does look really good!" Maya says.

I eyed her Chili and salad which looked pretty good I do say so myself.

"So, why'd you invite me? I never get invited anywhere..." I ask Maya. "I asked you because your my friend!" Maya says, "Plus, this is fun right?"

"Yes! I'm having so much fun..I was just wondering....

I mean.. no one ever hangs out with me."