Tutoring

"Alrighty class, don't forget to do pages 7-9 for homework! It's due tomorrow!" School is over and the students left the classroom.

"Ugh, long day." I began to wipe all the desk down. I don't even want to know what kind of germs these seniors carry.

Sora comes in unexpectedly. He gets a good view of my aśs while wiping the desk.

"Damn, that looks nice..." he mumbled. I turned around. "Oh! I didn't hear you come in!"

"Well, I'm here for tutoring." He sits down. "Okay, let's see it." He takes a ton of loose papers out of his bag, covering the entire desk.

"Goodness! This is everything?" He looks away. "Yup, it's embarrassing..."

I scanned through the papers. It seems he's lacking organization. Some of this was due weeks ago.

"I see. Looks like we have a lot of work to do." I held my confidence. "No problem!"

I sat across from him. "So, where do you want to start?"

40 minutes later...

"Done and done!" That's 15/30 worksheets finished. Still a long way to go, but we're done for today.

I sorted the papers by subject and put them in separate folders. "There! Now your bag won't be a jungle of mess. Stay organized, will ya?"

Sora looks exhausted. He plants his face into the desk. "Ugh, I just wanna sleeeep."

I laughed. "You didn't even work that hard! I was the one doing most of it anyway." He chuckles. "True."

"Also...I've caught you staring at my breast a few times while I was helping you." He couldn't hide his smirk. "Maybe I was..."

I caressed his hand. "Yeah? No wonder you couldn't focus." I slowly unbuttoned my shirt to tease him. "Is this what you were looking for?"

"Fuçk yes." Sora couldn't take his eyes off of them. He rubbed through his pants. "I...I want to touch them."

Should I let him touch them? Seems like he's been a good boy today. "Go ahead." He grabbed them without hesitation.

"Ow, you're being too rough!" I said. "Oh shįt, sorry." He rubbed softer.

This is making me horny. We still have time left. It's time to finish where we left off...

Continue >>