Chapter 24: Boinking Like Bunnies

I collapsed onto the couch in Draco's huge room, with Draco and Axel right beside me.

   "Man, that was so fun," I said, giggling.

   "Yeah, we could tell. We heard your crazy laughter from afar." Draco said amusingly, sighing.

   "If you were on their side, we would all be six feet underground right now," Axel said, chuckling.

   "Sucks that the ceremony was ruined though. But it teaches us that we have to be prepared at the most unexpected times." I said, suddenly turning serious.

   "You're right. Most of the people were injured, having not expected it to go on so long. We will have to continue the ceremony tomorrow morning." Draco said, sighing.

   "Maybe move it to the evening. They must be very exhausted so let them rest for a bit." I said, relaxing my shoulders. Draco nodded at me, then Axel stood up and walked behind me, his hands massaging my shoulders.

   "Damn, that's the stuff. That was fun but super exhausting." I said, moaning at the feeling of my shoulders becoming less tense. The air in the room suddenly became very sexual and the men in the room were looking at me like I was a steak.

   "Oh come on you horndogs! Let me rest!" I exclaimed, sighing.

   "But how can we when you haven't given us any treats yet? We've been good haven't we?" whimpered Draco, like a lost puppy.

   "Yeah, how can we when you tease us unknowingly?" whispered Axel, his breath on my neck. Okay, I'm definitely getting affected here but come on! We're still bloody as hell!

   "We'll continue later but first, shouldn't we take some showers? We're all bloody if you haven't noticed." I said, shaking my head.

   "Alright, fine. But don't think we'll forget." Axel said, sighing.

   "Are you letting us take showers with you?" Draco said hopefully, a glint in his eyes.

   "No," I said politely, smiling.

   "It was worth a try..." mumbled Draco, sighing.

   "I'm going to head to the guest bathroom. You and Axel can use my bathroom." Draco said, standing up and going to his closet to get his clothes. A walk-in closet, to be specific.

   "Wow, Draco being considerate, it's a miracle," said Axel, blandly.

   "Why would you say it if you aren't even going to sound surprised?" I said, laughing.

   "It's only to make you laugh," he said, winking.

   "Alright, I'm out of here," I said, after a moment of uncomfortable silence.

   "Wow, Axel, so good at flirting," Draco said flatly, coming out of his closet, and out the door. Axel genuinely looked unhappy over the fact that he can't flirt and I felt really bad.

   "Aw, baby it's okay. That's why we have Draco." I cooed, landing a kiss on his cheek.

   "I don't feel like I'm good enough for you..." Axel said suddenly. My heart turned into a puddle for him. He, an ancient dragon who's 4,000 something years old, feeling insecure about himself. I'm not saying it's weird or bad, it's just very endearing to me.

   "You are enough. You and Draco are both enough for me. You guys complete each other in what you're lacking." I said, patting his head.

   "You should go and take a shower. The blood is covering up your amazing scent," he said, scrunching his nose. I just laughed and headed to the door which I assumed was the bathroom.