Chapter 3: Happy Moments

~Axel's POV~

   When me and Draco had the fight, my dragon side came out. Yes, I'm a dragon. When that brat almost slapped Femi, the brat mumbled out 'ancient dragon' in Greek. I guess she could sense my dragon, Blade. I wonder if Femi knows I'm an ancient dragon...

   "I don't think she did. I must say it was quite sudden when I smelled her. I think she was quite shocked when she met us. She's practically mates with an old man." said Blade.

  "I've gotta agree with that," I replied, chuckling. I walked to my couch and sat down. Femi had come up with rules and regulations for me and Draco. It was quite boring, to say the least, but it was my mate so I had to listen.

   During the process of that, she gave us her number. I was more than overjoyed. Honestly, it felt like I was signing a contract at my company. Yes, I have a company. Not to be bragging, but my company's one of the most famous companies in the world. Again not to be bragging but, I'm the CEO of the company too.

   "Stop trying to be humble. It's not working." Blade said chuckling.

   "I'm definitely not trying to be humble," I said sarcastically. I was trying to decide if I should call Femi or not. I didn't want to disturb her but I missed her already even though I only got back home an hour ago. In the end, I decided to call her.

~Femi's POV~

   I was startled when my phone rang on the kitchen counter. I was cooking dinner and making cookies. I wasn't expecting any calls this evening... I looked at my phone and saw it was an unknown number. I wiped my hands and picked up my phone.

   "Hello? Who's this?" I answered.

   "It's me Femi." a familiar deep spine-tingling voice answered. Of course. It was Axel, the other walking eye candy.

   "Oh, Axel. Hey. What do you need?" I answered, happily. I was delighted that he called. I was quite lonely at the apartment. Felix had wrestling practice and track practice so he was going to get home late.

   "Nothing. I just missed you," he said, his voice lower than normal for some reason. I put the phone on speaker and continued my cooking.

   "Are you sick? You were fine when we were at the cafe..." I asked, worried.

   "Nah. I'm not sick. I'm just dehydrated," he answered, chuckling. I rolled my eyes. This dude was too lazy to even get water.

   "You have legs right? Then you should be able to get water." I retorted back sassily. I heard him laughing on the other end. I smiled.

   "Smart girl," he said. This dude is the definition of dumb! It's freaking common sense. We use our legs to walk obviously.

   I was wondering if I should call Draco. I feel bad that he's getting left out. Perhaps he's busy? I can probably have like a little hangout with both of them.

   "Axel, should we invite Draco to our call?" I asked. I was starting to miss him because of the mate bond. I'm getting really attached.

   "Yeah of course sweetcheeks. You can do whatever you want." said Axel. Oh, my freaking goodness! He called me sweetcheeks! I squealed.

   "You probably shouldn't have done that. I think you bust his eardrums. Werewolves' hearing is very sensitive." said Willow, a matter of factly. I huffed. Wait but I thought he wasn't a werewolf? Whatever, I'll put that matter aside for now.

   "Umm... Axel, are your ears okay?" I asked, uncertainly. I could hear him wheezing over the phone. Oh no! Did I give him a seizure?!? Worry filled my veins. But then I just heard him laughing really hard. H-he did not just do that!! I pouted.