31. tiny humans

meanwhile, while all of that was going down, jisoo just wanted a peaceful night to herself and her video games but fate wouldn't have it that way, apparently.

but then, the moment she cracked open luigi's mansion, a slight muffled wailing sound had filled her ears.

"what the actual-"

and then, a knock on her door. confusion tugged at her brows.

"yah! unnie, come out here!" lisa demanded from the other side of the door. jisoo only grunted in annoyance before shuffling out of bed and opening the door. which a very concerned looking lisa with her phone in her ear and a little kid by her feet, tugging at the hem of her skirt.

jisoo only grew more confused at the sight. "dude, what the fu-" lisa immediately put a hand to her friend's mouth, eyes wide. "yah! there's literally a kid right here!" lisa scolded.

jisoo chuckled under her hand, waiting for lisa to explain. she goes, "i'm gonna go help yoongi-oppa get jennie to her room. look after this kid, yeah?"

"who's kid is this?" she crouched down to get to the kid's level, who was currently sucking her thumb. and then a look of realization crosses the eldest's face. she gasps. "yah, lalisa! do you have something you want to tell me!?" she shouted, shocked.

lisa crossed her arms and calmly rolls her eyes. "unnie, no i don't have a kid. she was just out here in the hallway all by herself. jesus, chill out. just look after her, okay? i gotta go?" she ruffles the kid's hair before walking away.

"wait? what am i supposed to-" before jisoo could finish lisa answered her, not even bothering to look back as she took big and speedy steps. "just don't leave her alone!"

when lisa was out of her sight, jisoo sighed. and that was right about the time that the little girl started wailing once more.

00000

jisoo, exhausted, had finally gotten the child to calm down after giving her a popsicle. she sat down on one of the pool chairs, just wanting to calm down.

meanwhile, taehyung pulled his shirt over his head and dipped into the pool. after deciding to stay in instead of partying it up at a club, he just wanted to get his hair wet in the pool. memories of the last time he got drunk filled his mind, so he vowed not to ever drink that much again for the rest of the trip. and then, speaking of bad decisions-

"taehyungssi?" jisoo called out after spotting him from where strew around in the pool.

she stood by the edge of the pool as taehyung got his head out from under the water and shook it like a dog after a bath. he chuckled after earning a disapproving look from the beauty. after they're whole amsterdam excursion, they had formed an unspoken friendship along with an unspoken agreement to never talk about their one time tryst.

and then, his face lit up. "helloooo..." he said cutely, his focus going to the little girl hiding behind jisoo's legs. "hi!" he smiled widely, tempting her to reach out for him.

"who's this?" he asked, looking up at jisoo. "some kid lisa found by the hallway." she answered, putting a hand to the girl's shoulder.

"look, anyway, are you good with kids?" she huffed. "can you help me look after her and find her parents?"

before immediately saying no, he thought about it. i mean, it's not like i have anything else to do tonight.

so he grabbed onto the edge of the pool and pulled himself out, grabbing his towel, seeing as he was sopping wet.

meanwhile, jisoo tried to keep her eyes away from his sculpted form, focusing instead on the little girl.

he crouched down and held a hand out. "i'm taehyung." he said in english. with a giggle the girl took his hand with her very small one and shook it.

jisoo's heart melted at the sight.

SPEAKING:
just bought tear version o and
praying i get my bias😵‍💫🤞