48. ice cream chillin' chillin'

they were to spend the whole rest of the day at sea, and jungkook had already gone insane.
"lisa!" jungkook yelled into his cell phone. "where are you?" she could tell he had food in his mouth as he spoke.

lisa chuckled while looking at jennie, who heard everything her boyfriend had said, despite him not even being on speaker. "i'm in chaeng's room waiting for her to finish, why?"

"waiting for her to finish what?" he wondered, still chewing. "for her to finish bleaching her roots. unnie's helping her." she giggled.

"well, i just signed us up for this couples contest thing and it starts in an hour so you better get down here." he told her. lisa sighed, knowimg this was just another one of his things. his super competitive thing.

"okay, she'll be done by then." she sighed "okay bye, i'll save you an ice cream cone!" he teased. "puh-please! no chance in hell in won't already be in your stomach by then, babe."

he laughed. "yeah, you're right.

"we can always get you another one, right?"

"okay, so you ready to win his thing lis?" the bunny boy boasted

"okay, so you ready to win his thing lis?" the bunny boy boasted. lisa playfully rolled her eyes. "yeah, let's do it." she played along.

"so we have the trivia contest about each other, already gonna ace that obviously," he explained. "then we have to do a dance off, they should just give that one to us, ha! and then we have to dress up a pet."

"okay, okay, we got this for sure, babe." lisa and jungkook high fived with a loud smack. "wait, what do we win anyway?"

"other than the satisfaction of knowing we're the best couple on board, a $100 coupon for the ice cream bar." at that lisa rejoiced.

let the games begin.

"trypophobia!" lisa yelled when asked if her boyfriend had any phobias. "ukulele!" jungkook answered to the question of what instrument lisa could play. needless to say they won that challenge. jungkook was so competitive that he probably wouldn't have had it any other way. next up, they had the dance off.

they moved to the beat. starting off slow and chill. jungkook went with lisa and grabbed her waist, keeping their moves fluid and smooth. then the beat became faster and more of a hip hop style. lisa ripped up the dance floor, legs about and stepping to the bass. she clapped jungkook's hand and moved out of his way. remembering his b-boy days, jungkook got to the floor and did his moves, earning oohs from the crowd.

they won that challenge too. "two out of three, babe," jungkook cheered.

and then, lisa gasped. in the last challenge they had to dress up a pet. and that pet, was a cat.

the girl grabbed jungkook by the hem of his black t-shirt and looked into his soul. "it's a cat!" she whipered like a deranged person. jungkook could only stare before grabbing her wrists and getting her off of him. "yeah, i can see that, lis. makes it easier for us, doesn't it?" wordlessly, lisa made her way to the yellow kitten, already trying to gain its affection.

the couple beside them groaned. "ugh! why the hell are you so bad at this sungjae?!" the fair skinned woman with plump lips slumped, clearly frustrated. "i'm trying my best here!" the guy retorted, wanting to satisfy his lover.

jungkook almost felt bad for them. almost.

SPEAKING:idek what this was😭

SPEAKING:
idek what this was😭

i thought me writing this
chapter was a fever dream

(not proofread lol)