~8~ MR.KIM

After Taehyung went away from the school gate, jungkook looks at baekhyun with rage.

"Baekhyun why are you trying to get close to Tae?" Jungkook says with cold tone, "Oh I just want to make him... friends you know?" Baekhyun says with a mischievous smirk, "You!!" Jungkook grabs baekhyun's collar and punches him hard across his jaw. "Uekk! Fuck..., Get ready jeon...he's coming for you" baekhyun says while wiping blood of his lip as he just went away from there after warning Jungkook.

Jungkook just glares baekhyun in return of his words and ruffles his hair in frustration as he went away from there too.

Meanwhile with Tae~

Door opens as tae walks in with a smile not leaving his plumps lips, but he snaps from his own world when his mother came from kitchen.

"Taehyungie!" A Lady in her 30s calls out with a bright smile walking towards her son. "Mom! Ah I'm so so tired mom!~" Tae says putting his bag on couch as he just hugs her mom, "aww my son, go get fresh I made your favourite japchae, your dad will be here in any second too" Mrs kim says while stroking his son's hair, as taehyung just nods with a smile and sprints to his room.

Tae opens door and steps inside his room, his room was painted purple and with a cute round shaped bed in centre, in short His room was beautiful just like him.

"Agghhh..finally in my room!" Taehyung says with a deep sigh as he just plops on his bed-- but when he was about to close his eyes his phone Dings, as he let's out a annoyed groan and takes his phone and checks the notification. "Holy shit its Jungkookie!!!!- ok ok calm down bitch!" Taehyung calms himself as he didn't expect jungkook to message him as soon as he came back to his house (a/n : taehyung what do you expect from a protective jungkook?)

Kookie💖
Hey Taetae! Did you got home safely!?

Taebaby😘
Oh hii kookie!!, yes I came back safely dont worry heheh😊

Kookie💖
That's great bear!~ anyway uhm...I want to ask you if you...like wanna go out on a ..ugh..date with me??

As soon as taehyung reads the message he throws his phone and started jumping in happiness.

"Oh my god!!! Jungkook wants to go on a date with me!?!? Yes yes yessss!!!!-- oh fuck i gotta reply!" Taehyung says to himself as he quickly takes his phone and began typing.

Taebaby😘
Ofcourse kookie I would love to!

Kookie💖
Thank you baby, be ready in 1hour I'm gonna pick you up from your house, just tell me your address :)

Taebaby😘
Okay kookie~~, address is xxxxxx

Kookie💖
Okay thanks baby! Be ready your prince is coming for you ;))

Taebaby😘
Aishhh you cheesy asshole sksksk bye

As soon as their talk finished, taehyung locks his phone and walks in shower to take a hot shower

20minutes later~

Taehyung walks out from bathroom and makes his way through his closet filled with gucci clothes and some girl clothes.

"Hhmm..what should I wear?? Should I cross dress?? Will he make fun of me?" Taehyung mumbles to himself as he takes one pair of girls clothe and one pair of boys clothe to mirror and checks which one looks better.

what should I wear?? Should I cross dress?? Will he make fun of me?" Taehyung mumbles to himself as he takes one pair of girls clothe and one pair of boys clothe to mirror and checks which one looks better

Girl one-

Boy One-

"Hm...I should just cross dress!" Tae says to himself with a wide smile as he wears the dress and does light makeup and makes his way downstairs.

"Where are you going bear?" Mrs kim asks while setting table

Tae turns to her and walks to the table as he says "mom I'm going on a date!"

Mrs kim looks at his son with shock as she spoke up "what!? Omg who's that lucky girl!?"

Tae blushes before speaking "it's a boy mom his name is jungkook"

Mrs kim smirks teasingly and says "ohhh my taetae gonna get himself a daddy huh??"

"Mom!" Tae whines like a baby at her mother's words

"Before going out with him I'll have to take this jungkook's test to see if he deserves you or not" A deep yet raspy voice speaks up from behind the mother and son

_________________♡_________________
Ayo ayo Mengsters

I'm sorry I didn't uploaded for a month again! Please forgive your shitty author! :"(((

But dont worry I'll try to upload more from now on

Like and comment it means a lot UwU!!

Check out my other stories too!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/218415092?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=XiaoXiaoMeng8&wp_originator=d6d91gLv899IA84g0plFv41fzaAwDeUkr%2B5g7wu7c%2FgDRndJBO%2F5PbB0%2BNhUxiH8YmUKONEGJ4Q1x0YVh%2FZATzEMKxytvjS6WHO7d3qRzMRddkJ4WbAhekTp02HZtkHk

And this is a girlXgirl

https://www.wattpad.com/story/223950487?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=XiaoXiaoMeng8&wp_originator=yPw5sC2f5%2BNE4%2FEsMuZdcO%2FHExRvzSy9sV9YAPay3u5JqDCiiJd3JSmMK%2BGrFgybrIEDyMePlKORlztMs5RAy6aZ3cz9s9JEPHEkMpSEGddqN6eX7GRfdib%2BiD0%2Bb1v8