~4~ (M) FIRST TIME

"This is just the start baby boy" Jungkook said with Smirk......

Sudden tae smirked too and said something that made jungkook loose control.

"Then what are you waiting for....Daddy~~" Tae said with using his seductive tone making the younger to lose control. "Fuck! Back seat right now" Jungkook said with growl. "As you say kookie~~" Tae said with a teasing smirk and went to back seat.

Jungkook just smirked and went backseat too and took of his silk shirt reavealing his well built body with tattoes, as tae looked at him he instantly gulped at the view feeling so hot.

Jungkook pinned taehyung and kissed him roughly while taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger's neck making the kiss deeper and sloppier, everything was silent only smooching,slurping and breathing can be heard inside the car, after a while they both pulled away while looking deeply in each others eyes until jungkook spoke.

"you sure you want to do this taehyung? I don't want you to regret this tomorrow saying I took advantage of your drunken state..." Jungkook said sincerely not wanting to hurt taehyung in any way. "no jungkook...if its you who I'm going to loose my virginity with...I will never regret it...I want this jungkook...I want you, I want to feel you.." Taehyung said shyly not looking in the youngers eyes. "then...my babyboy will get what he wants" Jungkook said smirking.

Jungkook took of taehyung's clothes as he quickly attacked taehyung's milky white neck making taehyung moan in pleasure.

"ahhh~~ j-jungkook~~" Taehyung moans in jungkook's ear making his member twitch inside his pants. "your moans are music to my ears baby~~" jungkook said in deep tone while making hickey's on taehyung's body not wanting to leave any space without marking.

Jungkook made taehyung get on his all fours as he opened his own pants as his hard member sprung out hitting taehyung's plump ass making taehyung yelp a little, jungkook took out a Packet of condom from his pants while smirking at the beautifull boy.

"w-why do you have c-condom with you? Do y-you take it everywhere?" Taehyung said blushing hard. "hmm...you can say I take it everytime leaving dorm cuz who knows when will I need it...but from now this will rip from packet only for you" Jungkook said smirking yet with soft tone as taehyung again blushed hard. "we don't have lube so...Suck" Jungkook said putting his two fingers infront of taehyung's mouth. "o-okay.." taehyung said while he took jungkook's fingers inside his mouth.

Taehyung started sucking jungkook's fingers while looking at jungkook , jungkook took out his fingers after his fingers was coated with taehyung's saliva and made his way to tae's ass, jungkook rubs his fingers on tae's pink hole making taehyung moan a little.

"m-mhm~....j-jung ah~" taehyung moaned while closing his eyes.

Jungkook smirks and pushes his one finger in tae's hole making taehyung jolt and moan.

"AHhh!! J-jungkook it hurts!" tae said while a tear escaped from his eyes. "Sshhh~ relax hm? Take deep breaths baby~" jungkook said pushing his second finger in groaning in his tightness as he scissored him. "AHhhh~!!! Jungkook f-fuck~~" taehyung moaned again.

Jungkook smirks and takes out his fingers and positions himself to enter taehyung and rubs the tip of his member on tae's entrance while tae moans, jungkook pushes his member in tae's hole groaning at the tightness of tae.

"HNGhh~~~!! Ahhh it h-hurts kookie!!" tae said while biting his lips baring the pain. "SHhh~ it will soon turn in pleasure baby, just relax~" Jungkook said as he fastened his pace and grope on his waist and thrusted deeper into taehyung. "u-urghh ahhh!! Jungkook mhm~~" tae moaned as he put his hands on the car window. "ah fuck! Your still so tight!!" jungkook said as he started to pund into taehyung. " AHHH!! Jungkook fuck m-more!!!" tae moaned loudly in pleasure he was having by jungkook.

Jungkook smirks wide and pulls taehyung close by his waist as he started to pound into taehyung mercilessly chasing his orgasm.

"JUNGKOOK!!! I'M N-NEAR~!!" Tae said already reached his climax. "lets do it together baby~~" jungkook said while hitting taehyung's sweet spot over and over.

After some minutes they both came together as taehyung cummed all over the seat and jungkook cummed in the condom and pulled out panting heavily.

Jungkook pulls tae on his lap and caressed his hair as taehyung collapsed on his chest while catching his breath.

"t-thank you..jungkook" Taehyung said while smiling. "Thank you? Why baby?" jungkook asked looking at the older with a questionable look. "For making my first time this good.." Taehyung said while giving his boxy smile to the younger. "You don't have to thank me tae...actually I should say thank you...for letting me be your first" Jungkook said showing his bunny smile. "awww~~ you look like bunny~" Taehyung said cooing at the sight. "okay okay lets go back now its getting late" Jungkook said while he putted taehyung on seat and made his way back to driver seat.

They both wore their clothes and went back on their seats as jungkook drove to dorm.

.......... HOW WAS THE SMUT? J
Ayo ayo Mengsters!

I'm not good at writing it so bare with me please!! Also vote,comment,add

~~Shitty Author J