~12~ THE DRAGON AND WOLF

The pink head male Nodded in response as tears started falling from His glamorous eyes as he said " yes.....I'm A Vampire J-jungkook"

A Vampire...This Word Was lingering in The silver head Male's Mind...
                                •
                                •
                                •
                                •
                                •
                         ♡♡♡♡

The silver head male was taken a back for moment as the word "Vampire" had him shocked as he spoke up "A v-vampire? But tae h-how can this be possible?!"

The pink head male chewed his lips as he remained silence, but the black head male spoke up "Oh jeon, it's very simple...Taehyung's crystal Rose was taken away from him during the war with The dark blood vampires...his Vampire parents send him to his human parents for keeping him safe and took his all Vampire powers so that no one can find him from dark blood Paradise.., but see..I the dark blood vampire King found you" The black head male explained With an evil chuckle

The black head male Closed his eyes and read some spells and suddenly a Crystal Red rose Appeared in his hand as he looked at them (Taekook) who were already looking at him.

(A/n : Ignore the Vase plox :'3)

"The...Crystal rose?" The pink head male Spoke while his glorious bambi eyes were on the rose.

The silver head male was so fucking dumbfounded as he didnt know what to do but one thing was sure...that this guy (Baekhyun) is not Someone so weak.

The black head male smirked as he said "Do you know..who's crystal rose is this?...This is your crystal rose taehyung...And without this...you will only live 1 more year, that's why your Vampire parents always after 1 year Came at night to you and left it for you for 1 night so you won't die.."

The silver head male Got angry and said "Listen! I don't care if tae is a Vampire or what! But you! You will never get my tae from me!!" the silver head male ended his sentence as he pulled his little lover close.

The black head male chuckled as he sad with a smug smile "ohh jeon, you really think you can fight a black blood vampire while you are just a weak person "

The pink head male eyes suddenly started to start blurry as he started too feel dizzy to.

The silver head male looked at his lover and got worried As he held his lover in his bulky arms, clearly with no clue what baekhyun is doing With his (Taehyung) Crystal rose.

"B-baby? Baby what happened?" The silver head male said With worries lace through his tone as he was cupping his lovers face.

The pink head male Was breathing heavily and said "k-kookie i-i can't, breath i-its Ah!"