~3~ CLUB

Jungkook and taehyung arrives at the club, they both went inside, they're was loud music going inside as they saw jimin sitting with other hyungs

"hey chimmy wassup!" tae said walking towards his friends. "tae my bitch!!!" jimin said hugging tae tightly. "Ehem!!" JK said gaining their attention. "who are you??" RM said furrowing his brows. "hyung he i-" tae was about say but he was cut off by none other than JK. "im his boyfriend"JK said with a smirk curled on his lips. "What the fuck!!? Tae you got boyfriend!!?" all of them said in sync. "aishh hyungs! He is lying he is not my boyfriend he is just my roommate" tae said glaring JK. "so...just roommate...or..." jimin said with a teasing tone. "seriously Aishh..." tae said while sitting and drinking a shot of vodka. "oof beautifull take it easy~~" JK said sitting beside tae while drinking a shot of tequilan "shut up bunny face"tae said while looking away from the younger.

After sometime tae started to get drunk, as he went towards the dance floor where so many peoples we're dancing.

"Yahh kim taehyung!!! Come back here!"Jungkook said trying to call the older but the older did'nt listened as he went to poll and started dancing sexily.

Everyones eyes we're locked on taehyung as he continued dancing on the poll, all the boys we're whispering about how taehyung would look under them as they will pound into the beautifull boy, the girls they're we're getting jealous by seeing the boy's slim petite feminine body.

Jungkook was getting angry by hearing those sexual comments for the older boy from all boys, so he started walking towards the older trying to control over his anger.

"tae come down now you danced alot"JK said with a deep stern tone. "nOOOooo~~ I wanna DaNce moRe~" Tae said while swinging his plumpy ass in the air making jungkook as well as the other boys gulp as they saw the olders ass. "t-tae come on!"JK said while taking tae on his shoulder as he made his way towards the exit but he was stopped by a girl. "hey Daddy long time~~" the girl named Mal said with her dirty smirk on her lips."not now you slut" the younger said with serious yet annoyed tone. "ohh c'mon...you know why I'm here~~"Mal said trying to seduce the boy infront of him but did she knew someone was seeing all of it with his jealous and angry pout. "eXcuSE Me~ sTOp trying to seduce my hot rOOmAtE!"Tae said while trying to get out from the younger's muscular arms. "what the fuck?? Who are you to say this huh? Bitch..." Mal said while scoffing. "be in limits you fucking slut and don't you dare call my tae bitch or the consequences will be so bad" JK said with anger boiling in his blood as he went outside from the club with tae on his shoulder.

Jungkook opens the car door as he putted tae in the passenger seat as he sat in driver seat and started to drive, while tae was pouting.

"tae stop pouting now" The younger said trying his best not to kiss the older's juicy cherry lips curled in pout. "kOoKIE Is A meAnIe~~" Tae said while crossing his arms over his chest. "but tae...I did'nt like the.. the way the boys looked at you" the younger said while trying his best to not show the jealousy in his tone. "OOooh~ is kookie jeAloUS~~" Tae said while rubbing the youngers chin with his teasing tone. "No stop tae.." JK said while trying to focus on road. "NOoo kookie is jealous yayy~~" As tae said but after sometime he saw himself pinned to the car door. "Teasing me huh? Babyboy~~" JK said while pinning tae after he stopped the car in a alley so no one can see them. "w-what..n-no im not t-teasing you" Tae said while blushing madly because of the closeness between him and the dominant boy. "why the stutter hmm? Being shy hm baby? JK said while leaning more to the blushing male who was now more red as they looked direct into their eye with desire.

Tae just couldn't hold back anymore as he pulled the younger by his collar and pressed his cherry lips against the youngers cold lips, the kiss was soft and tender.

Jungkook sat back on his seat pulling tae on his lap, as he wrapped his muscular arms around the olders slim waist pulling him more close after some second jungkook bites tae's bottom lip softly asking for permission to enter the olders mouth.

The older parts his lips gladly welcoming the youngers toungue to enter his mouth, jungkook pushes his toungue inside the olders mouth tasting every inch of his wet cavern.

They both broke the kiss after 10 minutes as they needed oxyJIN, the car was filled with panting and deep breaths nothing more.

"this is the start babyboy~~" The

dominant boy said with smirk as the

submissive boy blushed zrazily after

hearing the youngers word.