~11~ EXPOSED

He is planning something that is not good.." The silver head male thought as he was glaring the rainbow head male..

Taekook coupe turns back as the rainbow head male walks up to them.

"Sorry, there was traffic so I got a bit late" The rainbow head maled said scratching the back of his nape.

"Its okay byunie! Anyway why did you called us here at namsan?" the pink head male said with a smile, as the Silver head male was standing there with so much jealousy running in his veins.

The rainbow head male side glances at the jealous Bunny (jungkook) Who was already throwing death daggers at him as he looked at the pink head male and spoke up "because I've prepared Some surprise for...Us"

Jungkook grits teeth as he was about to speak but he was cut off by his beautiful lover--"Okay!!! then lets go!!!" Taehyung said excitedly as he just ran to entrance first

"Should we..Go?" Baekhyun broke the silence as a devil-ish smirk curled on his lips.

Jungkook gritted his teeth as he spat angrily and Followed his lover "Fuck you Bitch!"

Baekhyun just laughed Like a maniac as he mumbled to himself before following the taekook couple "Today is the last day for you to be happy...jeon jungkook"

♡♡♡♡

"Waaahhh! Kookie look this Bracelet is so beautiful!" The pink head Male said As his glamorous eyes Were on the Bracelet.

The silver head Male Chuckled at his pretty lover as he said "I'll buy it if you like it"

"Noooo!~ I'll buy it myself! Kookie you don't need to spend always!" The pink head male said as he growled cutely.

The silver head male couldn't resist the cuteness as he sighed in defeat and said "okay! You win, but I'll buy you a dress for matching this Bracelet"

The pink head male giggles in response And buys the Bracelet as The rainbow head Male speaks up

"let's go in the tower...there is Some surprise waiting for you both" the rainbow head male said with a fake smile plastered on his face

"Oh okay let's go then" the pink head male said as They (baekTaekook) made their way into namsan tower.

As they (baektaekook) steped inside the tower, the tower entrance suddenly Got closed and All the lights went off, making the pink head male scared and Silver head male started to Worry.

"J-jungkook why did these lights turned of!?" The pink head male said As he jumped and hugged his lover tightly.

The silver head male wrapped his bulky arms around his lover as he growled "Baekhyun Where are you!?!"

"Finding me huh jeon?.." The voice echoed in the tower as Lights dimmed and They both (taekook) looked at the rainbow head male As they got shocked seeing the male

" The voice echoed in the tower as Lights dimmed and They both (taekook) looked at the rainbow head male As they got shocked seeing the male

"B-baekhyun!?! W-what happened to you!?" The pink head male said as he started shivering in his lovers arms

The rainbow head male whos hair now was Black said with smirk "Oh...you know just...This is how a..Vampire looks like"

The taekook couple Stared at the black head male as only one thing could come across the silver head male..Save His Lover

"What do you want from us!?!?" The silver head male growled angrily as he hided his lover behind him.

The black head male smirked as he spoke With Serious tone "oh just...I Want the vampire prince back"

The pink head male gain some confidence as he said "W-we don't know who you are talking about!!"

The black head male laughed as he declared making Both (taekook) Shocked "You..You are my Vampire prince Taehyung"

"What nonsense!! My tae is not a fucking vampire!!" The silver head Male shouted in anger

"Oh really?...Looks like...Your little lover has hided this" the black head male said as he looked at the pink head Male who's head was hung low as his eyes was getting glossy hearing every sentence of the black head male

The silver head male was taken aback as he looked at his lover and asked "T-tae is that true? A-are you a Vampire?"

The pink head male Nodded in response as tears started falling from His glamorous eyes as he said " yes.....I'm A Vampire J-jungkook"

A Vampire...This Word Was lingering in The silver head Male's mind...

As you know lying never takes you Anywhere...

____________________❤________________
Ayyyyyy!!!! Guess who's back With a new chapter!?! ME BITCHES!!!!~~

Anyway! What do you think? Will jungkook get angry at tae for lying? Or taekook will fight baekhyun??

Vote please UwU!!!!

-shitty author