~2~ ANNOYING

Jungkook was finding his dorm number cuz he was a transfree in this school. He stand in front of a dorm and checked the room number and yes it was it, he opened the door quietly and went inside closing the door behind and walks inside met with half naked back facing taehyung. Jungkook goes behind him smirking and whispers something making tae shiver

"Fuck baby boy your making me hard by this beautiful body~" jungkook whispers huskily sending shivers to taehyung's spine. "OH MY!!" Tae jumped in Shock and turned. "Y-you! What the fuck are you doing in my dorm!? Get out!!" Tae said angrily and embarrassedly. "Wohh wohh~ calm baby and to answer your question I'm your roommate" jungkook said going close to tae. "Wait....WHAT!?!" tae said in super shock and backs a bit. "Yes baby boy you heard right I'm your new roommate" jungkook said walking to tae. "S-stop r-right there don't come near" tae said backing. "And why will I obey you?" And with that jungkook pins tae on wall locking him between his arms. "Y-yah leave me!!" Tae said trying to push him. "Uh huh baby not this easily" jungkook smirked and leans to him. "Its just starting baby boy" with that Jungkook went on his bed. "Your so weird" tae said walking to closet for picking clothes. "I'm hot too!" Jungkook said smirking. "Whatever Mr playerboy" tae said going in bathroom to wear clothes.

Tae wore a purple turtle neck sweater and tight leather jeans and a Gucci band on his head and went out going to his bed for texting jimin

Chim💜
Tae I'm at the bar with yoongi Hyung and hobi when are you gonna come??

Taelien👽
Yeah just 10 minutes I'll be there I was just getting ready hehe^^

Chim💜
K my bitch see yaa

Taelien👽
Yeah yeah " WHATEVER "

tae puts his phone back and stands and about to go out

"Where are you going babyboy?" Jungkook asked drooling over tae. "Club with my hyungs why?" Tae said calmly. "Club? Can I come too!!" Jungkook asked with his bunny smile. "Ughh..Fine c'mon" tae said Sighing. "Thanks baby boy!!" Jungkook ranked and got dress and went out with taehyung.