Chapter 4 - I think i just met my fated alpha

Dear Diary,

I think I met my fated alpha?

Well I am not sure but I act so omega like with him and his sent and things with his sent drive my omega out of hiddening. It so embarrassing just writing it in my diary. So this is what happened today: I got up earlier then I planned but I was too excited about today as it is my first day at UA. I was so relieved to find out that I am not the only omega in the class and about heats and stuff like that, they planned it all out. I mean my heat isn't that near but I am still relieved to hear that.

I got up and took a quick shower. Then I changed into my new school uniform. I softly smiled to myself as my dreams are coming to a reality.  After that I went downstairs to greet my mother with a warm good morning smile. I smell the sweet sent of pancakes. I smile even brighter . I love pancakes. "What's all this?" I question as we usually don't have something so heavy this early in the morning. "Well I thought it was appropriate because my baby is all grown up." She smiles but warm tears start as she starts to remember when I was a baby.

I slowly sit down and grasping on the smell of the freshly baked pancakes. I ate them and oh how delicious they were. Then I pack my bag for school after brushing my teeth. I hugged my mom and started to walk to my new school.

The walk was peaceful until I got closer to the school as more people start to come too. I hope Kacchan isn't in my class because I know he passed 100%. And to mention that alpha with blue hair and glasses. A shiver ran down my spine as I remember my first encounter with that guy. I try and look for my declared class which is 1-a. I upon the door to reveal an half full class eyes glared at me. Nervously I looked around the class. Kacchan was there. I gulped. The guy with blue hair and glasses was there too, just my luck. My eyes scanned my soon to be classmates.

I tap landed on my shoulder, I turned to behind me very quickly I will say. My eyes landed on that very lovely girl with brown hair and hazel eyes, pink checks that complete her look. "Oh hi" I said obviously nervous. " I would like to thank you." She said determined to get her point across. " Oh no i should be thanking you, you spoke on my behalf...I...well".

While I said these words Kacchan gave me a death glare. I know what he was thinking. Back when we finished our getting our results we find out that I and Kacchan got into U.A. Kacchan was pissed and thought I lied about myself being quirkless. I can't tell, I can't even if I wanted to, I can't tell him the truth.

Suddenly I deep voice spoke "If your here to socialise, then get out." This man was in a yellow sleeping bag, about in his early 30s. I guessed he was our teacher? He told us this is the hero course. I gulped at this statement, it was my dream but I didn't know I was going to be this nervous. And persisted to get out of the bag and say. "First we our going to introduce ourselves, we will go by set order."

After that the first person stood-up. He waved his hand up swiping his hair. "The names Yuga Aoyama, I am a beta and my quirk is 'Navel laser'. "My name is Mina Ashido quick 'Acid'. Second gender Alpha."

One by one each person from the class stood up but one of the members from this class stood out to me he had red hair on the left and white hair on the right, split perfectly in the middle. With his flawless skin and blue and grey eyes sparkling in the shadows. Their was a birth mark, no a burn mark covering his left side but somehow it made his looks more wow. "My given name is Shôto Todoroki, my quick his half-cold half-hot and i am a alpha." He has two quirks!? And Oh wow his voice is so, so seductive. W-wait am I drooling!!?

The class and their second genders:

Aoyama - Beta

Mina- Alpha

Asui - Omega

Iida - Alpha

Jiro - Omega

Kaminari-  Omega

Kirishima- Alpha

Koda - Omega

Midoriya- Omega

Mineta - Beta

Ojiro - Alpha

Sato - Beta

Sero - Beta

Shoji - Beta

Todoroki-  Alpha

Tokoyami- Alpha

Uraraka- Omega

Momo- Alpha

___________

Thanks for reading!