Chapter 6 - Do you love me?

Dear Diary,

I just found out that Todoroki was my fated alpha. He probably is really disappointed that it was me. I mean look at me, I am useless. Tomorrow is Saturday which gives me two days to not be with him. Well actually not anymore because we are living in the dormitories. Great.

I get changed and I was told to go to the principal's office. If I could guess it was because of last night. Wait bad Izuku don't think about it!

I gulped as a slowly walked to the principal's office, if it was about what happened then I don't know what to do. It's just too much and too embarrassing. I froze when I opened the door there sat the #1 hero himself and Todoroki's father: Endeavour. As well as that Todoroki was there too looking staught at my eyes, as well my mom was there.

"Well hello Izuku Midoriya, will you care to sit down." I quickly sat down next to my mom with out making eye contact with eny one in the room. The principal start to speak. "As I am sure you all know about what happen last night with these two students. And with that said we informed you as the parents of these two students to come here today to dicuss about if they should bonded. Of not now; they are way to young; but in the future, do like having a range bound or marriage. Usually, we don't do this with students as it was only an accident. However,  with this case it's a little different, you see your children are both fated mates." He stopped speaking and waiting for the other two parties to answer.

"Well I would like to say...." My mother started forming her sentence. "Yes, this will happen. My son is the best and if he was bounded to uh this then he would be stronger and surpass me and Allmight. Not to mention I have seen this and his quirk and if this thing and my son would have an offspring then they would make the name 'Todoroki' ,the alpha family,  make any villain run to their mother." He spot talking and smirked as he said this when interrupting my mom. I sunk my head lower as he only sees me as a thing to make Todoroki strong and make an offspring. I quickly saw Todoroki he was angry? I mean of course he is , he doesn't want me, right?

"Well I am thankful that you took this into some consideration. However,  this is manly the two boys decision. So Midoriya and Todoroki what do you think." My head shot up. "I.....I" "If its okay for Izuku if we could then I would be delighted." Did he just? Really? I stayed quite. "Well Izuku?" My mom said. I....I. I mean I would be delighted too but I am not sure if I can actually say it. So instead I just nodded my head.

And with that everyone exited the office and went there saturate ways. It was just my and Todoroki walking back to the dormitories. And oh boy was it awkward.

"So." Todoroki said. I looked at him his eyes were gorgeous and you can't quite tell he was blushing but the light exposed him. "Y-yeah" Curse my stuttering I am like Marinette from Miraculous ladybug and Chatnoir.

"Are we dating?" "Yeah. I am if you want too. You don't have too.." "Midoriya your mumbling again."  Oh I am sorry." My face went red and my eyes widened. He.....he kissed me.......he kissed my on my lips. "Dose this answer your question." I froze. And he just chuckled, how can he be hot and cute at the same time. "However,  Midoriya I have one question." He spoke after I while.  "Yes?" I questioned. "Do you love me?" I. I. I. I. I. I. I do. "Of course!" I smiled and this time it was me to kiss him first, he kissed me back,  my heart fluttered and I felt complete. Eventually we parted and got to the dorms and smiled while holding hands. I feel like this is the start of something precious.

_______________

Thank you for reading!

Poor Inko she got interrupted by burning trash.
If you were wondering what was she going to say here it is.

"Well I would like to say.... that whatever decision my Izuku makes I support him."