Chapter 5 - Pasto-heat/ Part 1

Dear Diary,

It's been 4 months. 4 mouths and so much stuff has happened (including the villain attack and the sports festival).With my training, with making friends, with my obvious crush, basically my whole life. I have improved a lot with my training other then breaking my bones every second. I have made friends or mutual friends in my whole class other then Kacchan but you know that already. And......with my obvious crush......I......well. I kind of. Stuff happened. Let my tell you the story of today.

I wake up to the annoying alarm as usual but I had a smile on my face instead of an annoyed face because of me wanting to have more sleep. The reason for this is because of the dream I had the previous night. Ok don't guide me diary but I kind of had a dream of me and Todoroki furture children. I know it's kind of overkill but what do you expect. I can't get him at of my head. Somehow my thought process always comes back to him. And now my dreams are infected with him too. I get a weird feeling of happiness and pain when I think of him like I am happy because I love him. But it's painful because it can't come ture. My inner omega also purs when I think of him but um it's painful for my omega because I physical can't touch him or he can't touch me. Like a really want to hug him and sniff his sent gladiators ( is that how you say it).

On that note when a got to class a smiled at him and he smiled back. Like my crush smiled at me. My heart couldn't take this. I never seen him smile before expect when I said it was his power. I feel like when that happened our hearts burned in one lustful passion and intertwining love that will burn forever and never die. ( I feel like a should become a poet 😌).

The day continued. We found out we were going to live in dormitories because of the league of villans attacking everyday. My face went bright red, me spending everyday in the same building as my crush. I can't tell is this a blessing or bad luck. We all got permission by our parents or guardians to move into the dorms. Everyone was so excited but I was nervous, so nervous.

At the end of the day everyone started going home and getting their suitcases and things for there dorms. We got told the rules and places everyone will have. "Let me get this straight boys and girls will have separate bathrooms and shower rooms. Also omegas have their own separate floor and so alphas and betas. Alphas on the top floor and betas on the second top floor while omegas at the second floor while the kitchen, bathrooms, shower rooms, and common room on the first floor. This is because if a omega is in heat the alphas are further away and will not smell it. They will only smell if a omega is in heart if they are fated but that is unlikely. No omega and alpha over at each other after curfew and their will be security cameras in all rooms other then obviously the private areas in the building." Aizawa-sensai told us.

We all got unpacking and decorating our dorms. We all decided to have a mini contest with who decorated their dorm the best. I got really embarrassed because of all my Allmight merchandise in my room. We got to my room and I really went red with embarrassment.

I really didn't care much when we looked at other peoples rooms. But that all changed when we got to Todoroki's dorm. You could also tell that Todoroki didn't care either and opened the door. It was designed all traditional Japanese. That wasn't the most surprising thing though, when Todoroki opened the door his sent came rushing out. It was so strong that I had started purring and everyone looked at me. Everyone looked surprised or were smirking. I blushed immensely not evern looking at enyone and rushed off, out of sight.

A few moments pass, I was crying and gripping on a pillow thinking that Todoroki hates me now and so dose the rest of the class. I hear a knock on my door. I manage to speak that it was open not evern knowing who was on the other end. To my surprise it was Todoroki. My eyes widened in shock. Why him? Why of the all people him have to come to my dorm? "Hey are you okay?" He spoke so softly as if my hearing was so sensitive. "Um." Honestly a don't know if I am okay or not. "It's fine if you don't want to answer me." After he said that he started to leave. I grabbed his hand and spoke. "Wait!" I didn't want him to leave, I wanted him to stay. Almost insteraly I got a rush of heat.

Oh no, not now I already had my heat. How? "T-Todoroki please~" I spoke with my voice and face being lewd. I honestly couldn't help it. And that's when my pheromones become intoxicating sweet and more powerful. "A-ah~ Ahlpa~". I couldn't control what I was doing or saying, my inner omega has fully come out. And by the lust in Todoroki eyes I could tell his rut has been triggered by my heat or maybe pasto-heat? Is Shoto my fated-alpha after all?

__________

Thanks for reading!
Sorry it took so long.