Chapter 12 - Sleep over

Dear Diary,

Today was the day, that I know would have probably come sooner or later, and that is for me to apologise. And I know what your probably thinking: "why would Izuku have to apologise?" Yeah and now I know that your thinking."Omg how did you do that?" (Best to be read in a dramatic Aoyama voice.) Well my dear readers I, the one and only is a mind-reader and totally did not just read the comments 😉. Back to the hand in matter, so basically that was a really good question and the answer is me, Izuku Midoriya is genius and his classmates, stupid. No really answer was that I didn't think very well with story plot.

Hey author-chan you just blew your cover as me. Oh sorry did I do I good job? No. Meanie. Can I go back to my (your) story now. Well of course.

So, today was the day, I really hope that things go back to the way they were though. With Iida being Iida and Uraraka being Uraraka, though Kacchan is still Kacchan no matter what. And of course Aoyama is still Aoyama all though he has changed his cheese message to passive aggressive cheese messages now.

Anyway getting off track, I woke up with a pain of anxiety in my head while really actually having a string of courage in my heart. I took a deep breathe after getting ready and hurried my way into the common area of the dorms. Suddenly, realisation of how to get everyones attention hit me, how do I do that. It's not like I have Present Mic quirk or anything.

Before my thought process continues a loud bang was heard that I know all to well, Kacchan's quirk. "Listen up, you extras Deku has something to say and if your smart enough you would listen to the nerd". After what Kacchan said everyone turned their attention towards as I suddenly become nervous, I mentally thanked Kacchan.

"I-I would like to...." How do I phrase this? "To apologise for everything evern though I didn't do enythink, I can only guess that you all have been really hurt." I took a long breath as relief washed over me. "Midobro what are you saying we know it couldn't have been you we were just shocked, the Awaiza-sensai explained and we were glad." Kirishima spoke "Yeah you don't have to apologise kero" Asui added "Look if we seemed upset that was only cause most of us lost in mariocart to Mina" Kaminari said dramatically "Yeah, I am the queen in that game!" Mina spoke jokey.

"So... this was all misunderstanding?"

"Yeah" everyone spoke in unison. Great. Now a look like a fool, while I was embarrassed everyone went back to what they were doing. I was so zoned out that I didn't notice that Mina was walking towards me. "Hey, Deku soo I was thinking that I could invite you and Todoroki to a sleep over we haven't done alot in a few weeks and if you believe that you can bet the queen of mariocart." Mina excitedly spoke. "Yeah sure!" I said with a nervous laugh still alittle embarrassed.

°°Time skip°°°

After it become a gorgeous dark blue sky with bight shining lights making wonderful shapes which people know as stars. I was happily packing for the sleep over tomorrow, while I was talking with Mina she gave me a invitation explaining all the details. I was nervous but also excited, all my friends will be there and Shoto will be there too. I don't really know what actually is going to happen but that's fine. I am still excited I guess more so then ever.

As the seconds passes by i fall more tired as I yarn which signals my brain that my body is tired. I lay in my pillow clouds which easily let's my eyelids fall.

I dream of me walking through a felid of clouds were the colours of the sky consist of oranges and pinks. Where the moon is impossibly to big just like the movies. Why are dreams mysterious like this? Do dreams have meanings and if so what dose this dream mean?

___________

Thank you for reading!

Sorry I am for slow updates again.

Love you all 💛❤

Oh and also @-Dark-Reunion-  I have sneakily answer your comment on chapter 11. And stop being so smart!🧐😣