Chapter 3: A Recipe For Disaster

Hi everyone hope you're liking the story! And I'm very thank that you all are reading it!
~UnforgetableSecret7

Nat's POV

I woke up and realized I was in a bed. Wait? I don't remember getting in a bed......

"DEMITRI!!!!!!!"

Demitri comes running from the next room and encloses me in a protective hug.

"Its okay, Nat, I'm right here. Its alright."

Okay he's here so nothing crazy could've happened...right?

"Wh- ummm... What happened?"

"You passed out after Rebekah...you passed out."

"How'd I get here? How long have I been out?"

"You've been out for three days."

"Three days?!! What the- wait you didn't answer my other question; how did I get here?"

By the look on Demitri's face I could tell the was trying to decide whether or not he should tell me the truth. So I eased his mind.

"If you dare lie to me or brush me off again I will beat the shit out of you. And you know I'm not joking."

"Hahahaha! Well I guess you are feeling better; you're back to your normal self. Okay so after you fainted you were carried to this guest room. We are still in the Foresters' Manor, they insisted you stay here. I think its because of the way Rebekah glowered in your fainting. But anyway we've been keeping watch over you since."

"Who is we?"

"Me, Mr. & Mrs. Forester, Gabriel, the other guy that was with us when we got here, and hmmhha."

"What was that last one?"

"Would you like some tea?! I know you always want tea after you faint!"

"Demitri! Spill! Who was the other person?!!!"

"It was Landon."

"Landon? Landon Forester? As in the Landon Forester, who is my sworn enemy, Landon Forester? The Landon Forester, who jhas been an insult to me and tho this very earth since he was born?! That Landon Forester?!"

"Do you know some other Landon Forester that I didn't know about?"

"What! Why would he-"

"Don't know. Oh and he's also the one who carried you to this room from the livingroom down stairs."

"Wait! Hold up! First of all why didn't you carry me?! Second, why are we even here?! Why didn't we just go home?!"

"Nat, I would've carried you. Its just *sigh* he beat me to your side and everyone said it would be better to just let him take you. The only reason why we're still here is because it wouldn't be safe for you at home. Rebekah is there and she is more than peeved that the Foresters decided to protect you."
The room went silent as I tried to take all this in. Could Landon really have an at least decent side to him? I mean this is the same kind of guy I protect others from! Yet....he protected me. And what were we supposed to be talking about before i passed out......

*gasp* "Wait! Demitri! Me and Landon- Landon and I are-"

"Engaged." All of a sudden there was a new yet familar voice.

"Who's there?!"

"Relax, Nat, its just Gabriel. Where is Landon today? He is normally here with you to check on Nat."

"He... is not here today. But I am glad to see you awake Miss Wolfe."

"Urgh! Please don't call me that, Gabriel."

"Okay then, Miss Natalia."

"I geuss I'll just have to work on you, huh. Did you honestly say that I am engaged to Forester!"