Chapter 7: The Past Continues to Haunt

Sorry y'all....I've been going through some rough times. And unfortunately that meant that my stories took the brunt of it and didn't get updated. But I'm back now so just hold on, these stories aren't going anywhere!
~UnforgettableSecret7

Nat's POV

I don't understand why Forester thinks he knows me so well. Why does he act like he's known me for ages? And why did he brush me off earlier? Like he not only wanted to keep whatever it was a secret, but it was as if he had to keep it a secret. I don't get it. Whatever I need to head to class. And wait- hold up where is Demitri?! And I know Kat is probably really worried about me by now. Urrgh! Anyway I better get my books for my AP History class.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walked into my classroom and took my regular seat next thing I know...

"Natalia!!!!! I can't believe its you! I can't believe you're alive! Are you okay?! What happened??! Where have you been?! I went to your house you weren't there?! I was about to call and file a missing person's report!!! Why didn't you call ME??!!!"

"Kat take a breather! Yes its me. Yes I'm alive. I'll explain what happened later, including why you couldn't find me at my place. But for now you know how sometimes I have....'problems'?"

"Oh my glaciers.....Nat, did you have another fainting spell? Where you in a comma this whole time?" My best friend whispered to me. Just before I could answer her the teacher walked into the room with someone in tow. I couldn't tell who that someone was because the teacher was blocking them from view.

"Class, as of today we have a new addition to the class and I know he won't be a problem."

"Please let it be a hottie! Please let it be a hottie! Please let HIM be  HOTTIE!" Kat chanted next to me. Sometimes I swear this girl is nothing but boy crazy!

I didn't care who it was as long as he wasn't going to be Forester.

"Class, I trust you will give Mr. Forester a warm welcome."

Shit!

"I'm glad to be here everyone." He smiled his winning smile and all the girls swooned, even my best friend.

"Traitor," I mouthed to her.

"Sorry but he's still a hottie," she mouthed back the reply. All I could do was roll my eyes at her.

"Please chose any seat you like, Mr. Forester."

"Thank You, Mrs. Lavotina."

This boy has to be sick! He's always buddy buddy with all the teachers here! And why is he all of a sudden in my class?! Don't I get enough of him as is?!