Chapter 8: Foggy Past

Alright so this story is not going to take the initial plot that I had in mind. As I have progressed with this story I realized that there should be a few changes. So my plot is switching. Not that y'all would really notice...unless you can read my mind! *gasp*

Anyway so last time Nat was being kidnapped by Rebekah and while she was pasted out heard the voices of younger versions of Landon and Demitri. What's really going on here?

Nat's POV

This is weird.... I expected to feel a cold wet flooring beneath me. And to be scared for my life. But instead I felt a warm surface and I felt safe. And....there was something else. I felt something warm and wet on hit my face. Tears? They were tears. But whose? I needed to get up. I need to know what was going on.

*urgh* a grunt escaped my mouth. My head was killing me. I opened my eyes ad tried to sit up.

"Shhh. No Princess. Don't try to get up just yet."

"Demitri?"

"One and the same Nat."

He was sitting at one end of the car with my legs resting on his lap. I turned my head to see what or whom I was laying my head on.

*gasp* "Forester?! Oh my gosh....someone please tell me what's going on."

"All in due time my sweet. All in due time." While Forester was saying this he was caressing my cheek with his thumb. But not in a creepy perverted way, it was like he was showing me how worried he was through that touch. Now don't get me wrong! I hadn't fallen for the guy or anything! But when I looked at his face again I noticed he had been the one those tears from earlier belonged to. And the thought of him sitting here with my head in his lap crying for me and worrying about me made my heart melt just a tad.

But on his tearstriken face I also noticed something else....a tough element that normally brings a negative effect to mind. But I did want to think about why Landon Forester, the man who was currently trying to comfort me while crying and caressing my cheek, had blood splattered on his face.