H A P P I E R

Y/n's View

"All you do is fucking scream at me about sleeping with another girl. You cheated 3 different times and you got pregnant so you lied and told me it was my baby." I say.

"I don't even know if I want to be with you anymore." I say.

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

Charli goes upstairs and I hear the room door slam shut. I grab my phone and leave.

The next day...

I sit up and Loren holds onto my arm.

"You gotta get up." I say yawning.

When the morning comes

"5 minutes." Loren mumbles.

"You're gonna be late." I say putting my pants on.

"Worst roommate ever." Loren mumbles sitting up.

I laugh and she smiles.

"You should go talk to Charli, she probably thinks you're missing." She says.

"She thinks I'm cheating on her right now." I say.

When we see what we've become

"Y/n, you gotta think. You had sex with me — a stranger, she thinks you would do it again." She says.

"She cheated 3 times AND got pregnant. She said Chase wants to be in the baby's life. Chase threatened me and told me to make her get an abortion." I say.

"That's not your problem. Leave it at that." She says.

"Okay." I say nodding my head.

She smiles and I get up.

"Here's money for dinner tonight." I say opening my wallet.

"You aren't coming home?" Loren asks as I hand a bill to her.

"I don't know." I say.

She gasps and I laugh.

I moved out of Madison's house to give her and Nessa space. I've been arguing with Charli a lot so I stopped staying there. I know McKenna would let me stay at her and Dixie, but I don't want them to get involved in all of this drama.

Now, I'm staying with Loren in her one bedroom apartment. Every time I sleep on the couch, she wakes me up and tells me to come sleep next to her. When she sleeps on the couch, I carry her in the room. We just decided to share the bed and it's not weird.

Charli thinks it's weird though. I don't give a fuck her opinion right now.

30 minutes later...

I knock on the door and it opens.

"Hey, Mrs D'Amelio." I say.

"Hi, Y/n." Heidi says hugging me.

I smile and Heidi let's me in.