(D - N.B): I L O V E M E

Nessa smiles and I hug her tightly.

"I love you, bean." Nessa says.

"I love you too, burrito." I say.

Nessa laughs and I smile. She cups my cheeks and kisses me.
------
"We get it, you're hot." She says.

I laugh and she smiles. I kiss her and she hugs me. I pick her up and carry her down the hall.

Y/n's View

"She used to be the innocent girl who was raped by her own friends. Now, she's involved in a huge scandal with singer Madison Beer, her unknown ex-girlfriend, TikToker Loren Gray, and TikToker Charli D'Amelio." Madison reads.

Flippin' through all of these magazines

"Y/n said she would be starting over with her life and staying out of trouble. She has not done anything like that sense. She is no longer seen as innocent." Madison reads.

Tellin' me who I'm supposed to be

"Wow. What a bunch of assholes? They're trying to mold you into something you aren't." Madison says closing the magazine.

Way too good at camouflage

"What if they're right?" I ask.

"You're so much more than that." She says.

Can't see what I am, I just see what I'm not

"You've been changing yourself since we started dating. We're no longer together and you're still changing yourself. It's been 6 MONTHS." She says.

"You starved yourself for a whole day until I pinned you down and put food in your mouth." She says.

I'm guilty 'bout everything that I eat (Every single thing)

"Being single isn't the end of the world. Things didn't work out with Nessa, but we're still friends. I don't care who she's with, fuck Charli." She says.

"You know, my dad always said, being myself is a crime." I say.

Feelin' myself is a felony

"The same one on death row for getting two girl you rape you in your own house? Or is there another one I don't know about?" She asks.

Jedi level sabotage

"Stop listening to those voices in your head." She says.

Voices in my head make up my entourage

"They've always right." I say.

She cups my cheeks and kisses me.

"Shut up." She says.

"I'm gonna take a trip out of town for a few days and work on all of this." I say.

I take my wallet out of my pocket and open it.

"Here." I say giving her a stack of bills.

"What's this for?" Madison asks.

"For taking care of Ryan and everything else." I say.

"Buy yourself something nice." Madison says giving it back.

I smile and she hugs me.

Time Skip

"I love attacking myself, I feel like I just have to do it." I say.

'Cause I'm a black belt when I'm beating uponmyself