32.

"So don't hold back, Derek..." Meredith lets her head fall back, as he explores her warm skin again. Her eyes close briefly, as his tongue finds the soft hollows beneath her breasts, and down along her ribcage. Then his tongue is gone, and the air cools on her damp skin. "Wha..?" she starts to say, when she feels something soft and warm spread onto her nipples, as he rubs it over her skin. "Mmm...Derek.." She lifts her head, and discovers he has spread peanut butter over them. He bends over to swirl his tongue around the tip of her nipple, licking up the peanut butter, and she whimpers. "Oh, god...Derek...have you gotten a food fetish lately...or something?"

"Just experimenting..." he chuckles, trailing his finger through the warm creamy peanut butter. He licks it off, returning for more, tracking it down her belly and just across her swollen pussy lips. She twitches, as his tongue replaces his fingers, cleaning the last of the peanut butter, mixing the taste with her dampness. "It's just for fun..."

"Oh yeah?" she says, taking the jar from beside her on the counter, and dipping her fingers into it. "Let's see how you like it." With a saucy little grin, she streaks it across his chest, marking him with a little stroke, winding around his suddenly erect nipples. Then her small tongue darts out to lick it off, circling around it, her teeth biting lightly. She licks across his chest, making him shudder. "You like that, Derek?"

"Do you have to ask, Mer?" he groans, as heat washes through him again.

"No, I guess not..." Her hands slide down to the waist of his jeans. "I bet I know where else you'd like that..." She hops down onto the floor, and unzips him, pushing the jeans down again. "You should just leave them off, honey.." she giggles. Taking a scoop of peanut butter again, she spreads it over his cock, before dropping down to her knees. He groaned softly, gripping the edge of the counter, as her mouth covers him. Her tongue teases the rim of the head in tiny circles, as she licks away the peanut butter. His cock jumps, as she strokes and licks him. He can feel the start of his climax, the juice seeping from him already, as she continues to tease him. Her fingers tantalize his balls, squeezing him, stroking him, as she takes him into a frenzy. His hand winds into her hair, as he starts to push against her, unable to stop. "God, Mer...yes...don't stop, baby..." And with a deep growl of satisfaction, he lets it take him away, shuddering and thrusting, until he is finally finished, gasping for breath.

As she lets him go, she sits back, running her tongue along her bottom lip, tasting peanuts and his cum, she grins at him. He pulls her up to her feet, leaning in to kiss her. "You're right," she murmurs against his mouth, "experimenting is fun..."

Meredith runs her hands through her hair, pulling it back. "I think I have peanut butter in my hair," she giggles. "And on me, too," she adds, looking down.

"You mean I missed some?" Derek laughs, running his finger along her skin, wiping a stray smear. "You know what this means?" He moves closer.

"What?"

"Shower!"

Derek laughs and easily swings her up over his shoulder, heading for the bathroom. He swats her lightly, and she squirms and laughs.

"Derek!"

He gives her another little tap before he sets her down, pulling the shower curtain back and turning on the water. As the water runs, he pulls her closer again, kissing her hard, taking her breath away. "Derek..." Her voice is soft and breathy, and he kisses her again, claiming her. Wanting to erase any thoughts of her encounter with Mark, no parallels to this moment. This is their time, their place. Steam rises and eddies around them, and he finally helps her under the steady pulse of the water. Meredith sighs and closes her eyes, letting his hands and his mouth take her away again...