9

Heads up: This chapter contains mature content.

3rd Person POV

This time the kiss was messy, desperate, and rough. Their tongues battled each other, lips rapidly stroking one another, desperate to keep contact. Both boys felt euphoric, their lower stomachs filled with a strange, excited sensation.
Shuichi became startled as their kiss was broken, and the phantom thief shoved him backwards onto his own bed. Deep inside however, he knew he wanted "it."
"Y-Your name-" Shuichi stammered, "Can you tell me it?- I won't tell anyone I swear-"
"Kokichi," the thief said, shifting his body onto the detective's, "Kokichi Ouma."
"Ouma kun... you can-"
"I already know what you want," Kokichi said, "And you'll get it. Patience."
As their lips collided once more both boys closed their eyes and melted into the kiss. Shuichi focused on the soft feeling of the other's lips, feeling nothing but pure bliss. He slid his hand along the phantom thief's jawline, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. He was acting on pure impulse, and while knowing it was wrong to do this with a sworn enemy, he knew for sure that it felt right in this moment. Kokichi opened his mouth slightly wider to slip his tongue back into Shuichi's mouth. Their lips parted for air every now and again, but besides that they were inseparable. Shuichi pushed Kokichi's hat off of his head and broke the kiss. Both boys were flushed and panting, a bit of saliva running down Shuichi's chin. Kokichi moved his knees on either side of the taller boy's hips.
Without warning, Kokichi began to unbutton his shirt. Shuichi watched the thief get undressed from underneath him, blushing madly. Kokichi kicked off his shoes and socks and undid his belt, sliding his pants off. He then grabbed at Shuichi's shirt, pulling it off, before also removing the boy's pants, so that both of them only had their boxers remaining. The detective could feel Kokichi getting hard against his thigh, and could feel himself getting hard too. Shuichi kissed the boy again, who eagerly pressed his lips against Shuichi's, enjoying every second of what was happening and what was to come. And soon both boys were completely unclothed. It was difficult to see in the dark, but Shuichi could just barely make out the thin, pale, and lithe body that belonged to the infamous thief.
Kokichi felt Shuichi raise one of his legs up around his hips, with the other one following suit. This prompted a nervous feeling of anticipation in Kokichi's lower stomach. He wanted to ruin the boy below him. He wanted to see his face twist, and hear all the noises he'd make while being pleasured. He kissed Shuichi one more time before holding the submissive detective's hips in place.
"Now look at who caught who~" Kokichi cooed.
Shuichi looked away, embarrassed that his sworn enemy- the phantom thief he was supposed to bring to justice- had such control over him in this moment. His face had been on fire this whole time, and Kokichi's comments were making it even more intense.
Kokichi, holding Shuichi's hips in place, slowly moved his dick into the taller boy, who whimpered in discomfort at the sensation. Once Kokichi was fully in, Shuichi released a breath he didn't realize he was holding.
"Hhh- O-Ouma kun-" he whined, adjusting to the feeling.
Kokichi only smiled, before picking up his belt and grabbing Shuichi's arms...
"H-Hey!-"
...and winding the belt around them, buckling it to the headboard, fully restricting the movement of the detective's hands.
"Wh-wh-" Shuichi stuttered, face beet red, unable to speak.
"Shhh," Kokichi put a finger to Shuichi's lips, "Trust me, my darling detective~"
Shuichi slowly nodded before looking away in embarrassment.
Kokichi pulled out, before thrusting back in. It soon became a rhythm, and he steadily picked up the pace. Kokichi's body moved according to his instinct- his thrusts gradually turning harder, and exerting more force. They kissed again, whines of pleasure escaping Shuichi as he moaned into the kiss. The thief grinded his hips against the detective, causing him to writhe in pleasure. The boys looked at each other, feeling a sense of connection between the two. This set something off in Kokichi, who began thrusting into Shuichi even rougher.
Kokichi enjoyed every single noise that left the detective's mouth. He thrusted into the boy under him faster and faster, watching him completely lose his composure.
"O-Ouma kun!" he cried out, "O-Oh- M-My god-"
Kokichi smiled as he pounded into the detective- the detective that's been chasing him for weeks now- showing him no mercy.
"A f-few weeks ago-" Kokichi said, cursing himself for stuttering from the overwhelming pleasure he was in, "Y-You had your heart said on ca~atching me- But now- Now l-look at you, submitting to m-me~"
"O-o-oh g-g-od-" Shuichi suddenly choked out, finding it hard to form sentences or even think clearly, "Ye-ah-ah! R-r-ri!- ght there!-"
Kokichi realized he must've found the detective's sweet spot, and upon this realization, he began pounding into Shuichi, abusing the spot that made him twist and contort in pleasure. Soon enough, Kokichi's own head began to grow light, and he began to release ragged breaths and stifled moans of his own. Shuichi desperately pushed his hips against Kokichi's, shaking in ecstasy.
"I'm- I- O-oh sh- Fuck- K-Kokichi o-oh-"
Kokichi found himself panting in pleasure. He looked at Shuichi, who's eyes were rolling back into his head, uncontrollably shaking, some tears rolling down his face. He looked so pretty all fucked out and desperate. Kokichi knew he probably looked the same, but for the sake of his pride, he tried his best to not lose his own composure.
"I-I'm- I- I- I'm g-g-gonna-" Shuichi choked out.
"M-Me too-" the thief said, breathing deeply.
Kokichi- clouded by sex- entered Shuichi with a particularly rough thrust and came inside him. He then reached down and began rubbing Shuichi, who came just seconds later with an especially loud moan.
The boys kissed passionately, enjoying the orgasmic afterglow, as Kokichi kept softly thrusting into him. Sweat and cum covered their bodies, and their breathing synced as they tried to catch their breaths.
After their climaxes ended, Kokichi pulled out, removed his belt from around Shuichi's hands, and laid next to the detective as both boys processed what happened. Before they could- however- post sex tiredness overtook them, and they fell asleep.
The phantom thief nuzzling his face into the crook of the detective's neck.

--Word count: 1109--